new to the plastic surgery forum

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/09 7:53 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi all my name is Charlotte but I go by Char...I have lost a little over 100 pounds and a bit below goal weight...I am looking into a lower body lift and a breast reduction/lift. While I am hoping insurance will cover some of this, I am having my doubts. I see a lot of people using Dr. Sauceda, so I just emailed his office for info...so I am just saying hi and hoping to get to know everyone on this next stage of my weight loss journey
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/09 8:47 am - Philly, PA and New Windsor, NY
Hi Char!  Obviously you already know me...and apparently can't get away from me...lmao!  I have heard really wonderful things about Dr S as well, and I am sure he will get back to you quickly and answer all your questions.  How exciting you are looking towards the next phase of your journey- you have done so awesome so far and look so great!
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/09 8:52 am - Baltimore, MD
hey! I know you! LOL! hugs sweetie! 
Leah H.
on 11/22/09 9:13 am - TX
H Char!!! :) You can't escape me either! ;)

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/09 9:51 am, edited 11/22/09 9:51 am - Baltimore, MD
Hey leah! I know you too! LOL dont want to escape from you guys! LOL Hugs! 
iisme
on 11/22/09 9:37 am

Hi Char!
I am in the same stage you are at. Very new and wondering the costs and what to do etc. I hear everyone talking about Dr Sauceda as well. I am very interested. My main concern is my family who will panic at the thought of going there for surgery without even listening to me telling them how many people do this and are fine and it's not all scary like they think. Yea, I know many would say dont tell them but that would be even worse in my family. They'd be more pissed off with me not telling them vs me actually going to Mexico. So it's a no win situation  lol
I'll have to see how I can ease them into this if this is in fact what I choose to do.

10 pounds loss pre-op
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/09 9:53 am - Baltimore, MD
I am hoping to have stuff covered by insurance but in case they dont, I want a backup plan, that's why I am looking into Dr. S! 

I was going to go to mexico for my WLS but my insurance covered that after a bit of a fight...best of luck to you sweetie! we are in this journey together! 
iisme
on 11/22/09 10:07 am
I had a breast reduction 3 months ago. That was covered and I did it at the Mayo Clinic Hospital. I cant imagine my thighs being medically necessary so I think I am having to pay for this one on my own.
Good Luck to you too!  It's nice to meet you and know that we are in this together!

10 pounds loss pre-op
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/09 1:28 pm - Haleiwa, HI
 Hi Char,

I am a product of Dr Sauceda, and I love what he did for me!  He is amazing!  I am 6 weeks post op from Dr Sauceda, and I had a lower body lift, breast lift with silicone implants, small/medial thigh lift, and lipo to my back, sides, tummy, neck, hips, and outer thighs with fat grafting transferred to my butt.  Dr Sauceda is the best, and my experience was fantastic!  I have a ton of info about him, my surgery, and Monterrey on my blog at www.livingtheskinnylife.blogspot.com  if you are interested.  

Jessica
dw45
on 11/22/09 10:40 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Hey Char!

Glad to see you over here!!  I met Dr. Sauceda in person this past September and he is doing my plastic surgery on December 17th.

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Most Active