My story I'm new!!!

Bard4fun
on 11/21/09 7:33 pm
I meet Dr. S at a seminar held by Dr. Alverez in San Antonio back in spring of '07 and I am so glad that now that I am happy with my weight (or will be once my excess skin is removed) that  he is the go to Doctor to have PS.
 I had my surgery done in June of 07 and have lost 126 lbs and have never felt better.
I now am starting my serious PS research. I have already started saving my money some but now I think it has been long enough to really contimplate the reality of what I am wanting to do.
 I am a very young 54 year old I feel like I am in my early 30's and because I come from a Scandinavian background I have never looked my age, That is until my WLS and now my face has all the typical sagginess associated with goal weight loss due to WLS as well as of couse the same go for my arms, belly and thighs
 I work out and have even start jogging everywhere I go. I love my new life and now I want to look as good as I feel. I don't smoke (never have ) I rarely drink and mostly eat whole foods and I don't drink anything with caffine except on rare occasions, so manly I drink water.
 I am so excited an hope everyone can help guide me on my newlife journey. Bard
xanthiarose
on 11/21/09 8:38 pm - Owasso, OK
Hi, Bard4fun,

I don't know if you remember me, but I we meet in Mexicali.  I was arriving at Dr. Aceves' as you were leaving. I'm also looking into plastics.  I had a consult with a ps in my area but the cost for the 4 procedures (arm lift, thigh lift, breast lift, and tummy tuck) I want was around $18,000, so I am looking into going back to mexica as well.  Good luck on your search and on your weight loss.
Bard4fun
on 11/21/09 8:56 pm
It's hard to tell from your picture LOL
I do remeber you and you might think about  Dr. Sauceda, seems like he is the one everyone likes and he knows WLS patients and the special issue we have . How much have you lost?
xanthiarose
on 11/22/09 9:15 am - Owasso, OK
As of today, I've lost 125lbs.  I still want to loose another 15 to 20 lbs.
shscharger
on 11/22/09 2:23 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Bard

Glad to see everything turned out OK for you .

Two things . Yes I did end up using Dr S for my surgery . And second I think you are off my one year. We met in March of 08 at the seminar / reunion plus I think your surgery was June of 08 .

Good Luck
Tony
Bard4fun
on 11/22/09 9:16 am
Yes you are righ,t it was march of 08!
Most Active