How much did you spend and what did you have done?

doreenh
on 11/22/09 5:59 am - Meredith, NH

I had my brachioplasty done at a teaching clinic so it was about $3500 and my panni removal was covered by insurance. 

sweetbabi
on 11/22/09 6:07 am - Haines City, FL
Wow, I guess my doctor is pricey, but I wasn't going for price, I was going for how I felt when I walked into the clinic and how they treated me. I really like my dr and his staff and didn't want to go anywhere else. He's also in the Orlando area so I don't know if that makes a difference on how expensive he is or not.

So far I paid $7900 for my fleur de lis tt, my breast lift which is next month was $7500 (after a reduced price for cash pay). They quoted me a little over $10,000 for my thighs w/lipo, about $9,000 for LBL, and almost $9,000 for my arms. But those amounts will be reduced since I am a returning customer and cash pay.

AbidinginHIM
on 11/22/09 9:47 am, edited 11/22/09 9:49 am - Ontario, CA
I had a

LBL with Mastoplexy (breast lift) and auto augmentation - $12,800 - including follow up and 2 garments/revisions

Medial Thighplasty with Lipo suction - $8900 which again included 2 garments and follow up/revisions

Brachioplasty with flanks/chest wall - $5700 included 2 garments/follow up/revisions

Jennie

31 lbs lost before surgery
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/09 1:36 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Hi Bard,

I am 6 weeks post op from Dr Sauceda, and I had a lower body lift, breast lift with silicone implants, small/medial thigh lift, and lipo to my back, sides, tummy, neck, hips, and outer thighs with fat grafting transferred to my butt.  The cost for all of my procedures was $14,000, and that included clinic stay, hotel stay, medications, transportation to and from the airport, 2 sets of compression garments, and  I had $600 reimbursed for my flight. I was there for 9 days and spent less than $100 of my own money.

Dr Sauceda is the best, and my experience was fantastic!  I have a ton of info about him, my surgery, and Monterrey on my blog at www.livingtheskinnylife.blogspot.com  if you are interested.  

Jessica
hazmat11
on 11/23/09 9:13 pm
 I am having my thighs done and upper and lower eyes next month. Combined hospital and doctor costs are 11,120. I am doing it locally. I didn't want to go away alone but I may consider it for other work. I did talk to more than one surgeon and didn't choose the cheapest one. Prices were close so personality played a big part in my choice.
Susie

Most Active