Hello everyone I'm new to this forum!

Bard4fun
on 11/20/09 11:37 pm
Hi,
 I had my WLS a sleeve June of '07 and I've lost 126 lbs, needless to say there is a lot of hanging skin I am going to have removed.
 I had my surgery done in Mexico and loved it and would like to go there again to have my PS done once I save up the money and get the VIP treatment as I had lasttime. 
 I also need to learn what I need done and how much it will cost and I guess everything about it as I did with my sleeve.
 These forum are so great bewcause you really can learn so much and become part of a family.
 My name is Bard and I live in Fort Worth, Texas. Bard4fum on the Texas message Board 
Renee2007
on 11/21/09 12:39 am - Central, FL
Welcome to the Plastics Board, Bard. There are several very satisfied Mexico patients on this board and hopefully they will be along to give you their experiences. Just and FYI, it's a little slow here on the weekends, so hang tight.....it might take a day or two to get several responses. Congratulations on your weight loss and best of luck to you with your plastics!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

wondering
on 11/21/09 12:45 am - Canada
Welcome Brad - you sure are at the right place to start your research.  Everyone on here seems to rave about Dr. Sauceda in Mexico.  I think we may even have a PS on this board from Texas.    Being from Canada, i don't have much to offer in the way of surgeons names but you'll get lots of info here.  Best of luck with your surgeries.
L.

Bard4fun
on 11/21/09 2:14 am
Hi ,
 I meet him at a WLS seminar given by Dr Alvarez in San Antonio before I had my surgery, so it's good to have a reference and I meet the girl that has the mymexicojourney page about her PS expereinces. And it's not a misprint my name is Bard not Brad lol
wondering
on 11/21/09 2:29 am - Canada
Sorry about that - believe it or not, I actually looked twice to make sure I got the name right:-)  And I still read Brad.
Well, Welcome Bard.
L.

M B.
on 11/21/09 1:03 am - Warrensburg, MO
Welcome Brad - you will find lots of tips and help here.  People are open, honest and share the good, bad and the ugly :) 

Marilyn

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

Mendee M.
on 11/21/09 9:24 am - Mulvane, KS
 Hi Bard!

Welcome to the PS board! I will be having my PS in mexico in Dec. with Dr. Sauceda. If you are interested, you can check out our group.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Most Active