Thinking of adding breast augmentation - too much??

WildeWoman1
on 11/20/09 10:33 pm
I am looking at all the "after pictures" and every one looks so great!!

I am going to CR for a full TT & arm lift. I'm thinking of adding a breast augmentation. Is that too much work all at once??

How painful is that? Having the TT & the arms and the breats done at the same time - will I be able to sleep?

I had thought of waiting until I come back -heal & then return but since we're going to be there  - - - - the room & air will already be paid for . . . . .what do you think?

Thanks!1
Linda
trishy
on 11/20/09 11:41 pm
My experience with pain as far as the Breast aug and Lift combined with my extended TT is that the pain of the breasts is nothing compared to the TT.  The TT pain overshadows the breasts completely.  Not sure about the pain with the arms since I didnt do the arms.  I compare the pain of my breasts to being engorged with milk when breastfeeding. So if you've had children, you know what I mean.  Good Luck ;)

Revision Band to Sleeve scheduled 10/29

WildeWoman1
on 11/20/09 11:47 pm
Do you think having 3 procedures at one time is too many?

Thanks for the insight into the pain. I have no children - but I did have a total abdominal hysterectomy in 2001 - it wasn't that bad. They had me up & in the shower the next day!!

Linda
chickster522
on 11/20/09 11:58 pm
I had a LBL, BL/BA and my arms done at once...It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. From day one I had no problem taking care of myself. I was off of pain meds after 3 days except for Motrin.

Good luck to you,
Debbie
WildeWoman1
on 11/21/09 12:20 am
Debbie ~ You are an inspiration!1 Thank you.

I have e-mailed my PS in Costa Rica to get a cost for the additionla procedure.

How do you decide on brest implant size?? Does the PS tell you or do you tell him?

Thanks.
Linda
chickster522
on 11/21/09 3:46 am
Linda,

I was already a D cup...it was just skin though...I would roll em up and shove em in...lol  I wanted to stay the same size...I figured with my age and my waist size a D would be large enough.

I am extremely happy with my results...I'm a full D ...and these girls look straight ahead...not at the floor..lol

Debbie
WildeWoman1
on 11/21/09 3:58 am
I went back & looked at your pictures - they look great!! I don't think I could pull off a D though!! I think I could do a full C.

Right now I am a very flat B cup (how pathetic) so if I pump the girls up to a C what a change!!

Did you get to pick your size or did the PS? Did you get to pick the shape of the implant??

Thanks!!
chickster522
on 11/21/09 4:07 am
I told him I wanted to be a ful D and that I wanted fullness on the top because I hated that you could see my ribs. From there he decided everything...I got exactly what I asked for.

Debbie
TammyLynne
on 11/21/09 1:32 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
I had a complete lower body lift with the anchor cut.. Inner thigh lift... breast lift with implants .... and arms lift.   Did it all in one surgery.  And thats the only way i would have it.    Day 3 i really hated my surgeon. .but my love for him is once again growing, As i feel much better.    I had this all done on Monday was in surgery for 13 hours.  Yesterday i was out shopping and sitting by the pool.  Pain is tolerable i take tylenol every now and then to keep it at bay.    
    Just me but i would do it all at once... Might as well get it over with was my thought and so far not sorry!!  
WildeWoman1
on 11/21/09 1:55 am
Thanks Tammy - I have seen your pictures. You look fabulous!!

What is an anchor cut??
Most Active