Lipo

katiekat412
on 11/19/09 8:25 pm
I had a TT, BL/BA, small arm lift and lipo. In order of pain from low to high: BL/BA, small arm lift, TT, lipo. Hope that helps!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Anjail
on 11/19/09 9:06 pm - Detroit, MI
In my opinion LIPO hurts like hell. My tt didn't hurt anyway near the way the lipo made me feel. I'm two month post-op and still hurt some days from the lipo. It's tolerable but I'm not gonna lie. LIPO hurts.
JazzysGirl
on 11/20/09 4:20 am - North, GA
Hi-

I am not sure if my input will help you, but I had lipo on my outer thigh (an area I consider pretty abuse resistant) and my thights were really sore afterwards.  My Dr''s coordinator had had the same surgery and said it felt like you had over exercised that area...but it's really not like that. 

My thighs were SUPER painful to the touch for 4 and a half weeks.  I am in my 6th week now.  I don't know how some folks have multiple surgeries at the same time.  I had 3 and really that would have been all I could handle.  (one of them was very minot the other was the thigh lipo and a TT)

Good luck with your surgery!!

Susan

iconsicons icons icons 

Most Active