Welcome Home, Fabydee!!

Soaplady
on 11/19/09 6:32 am - Guilford, NY
Hey Girl,

We miss you here in Monterrey, but are so happy you are home with George and your fur-babies!

We did out typical hour at Starbucks then to HEB, foodcourt and I got your scarf!

I will get it out Monday, so email me your mailing addy, OK....Reply to this so I know you are home safe and sound.

Love,

Teri (and Katie, TammyLynne and Dr S, too, Im sure)
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/09 6:39 am - Haleiwa, HI
I know they are missing you in Monterrey, but I bet you are so glad to be home!  I cannot wait to see pictures!

Jessica
katiekat412
on 11/19/09 7:02 am
I'm still bitter like I was this morning at breakfast-LOL!! Wish you were here. Happy that you are with your family. Let us know how the airport treck went and if you have any suggestions!!

Love ya!

Kat

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

TammyLynne
on 11/19/09 7:58 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
I am with Kat... Still bitter!!!!        I spent the day in my room.  I think what they say is true. Day 3 is the worst. Felt like crap all day. Hope tomorrow i can join the others at starbucks..
  Let us know if you made it home ok...
   Gonna miss you dear!!

TammyLynne
Soaplady
on 11/19/09 10:33 am - Guilford, NY
TL, we usually go to Starbucks after we are bandaged and stuffed into our casings...I have a huge caffeine headache by then so I may have to dash off and grab one before we all go together.

I dont like the coffe here so the headache gets a good hold before Katie is bandaged. But you had BETTER feel better so we can go together.

Strange...I sorta wanna stay longer. This has been a great experience!

T
Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/20/09 12:43 pm, edited 11/20/09 12:43 pm
Sounds like you're all having a wonderful time together.  I'm glad that we have each other and I am so looking forward to meeting the other OH's who are going to be in Monterrey at the same time as me!

Glad you're home and on the mend Fabydee!  Your journey to good health continues!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Mendee M.
on 11/19/09 9:32 am - Mulvane, KS
Fabydee... glad you are home!!

Give us some updates and pics after you rest from your flight!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
kidneedonor
on 11/20/09 12:48 am
Welcome Home Fab... Looking forward to hearing from you and your experience out in Monterrey..

Natalie

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
Most Active