After surgery pics

TammyLynne
on 11/20/09 2:27 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
I put up a few after sugery pics. I dont have my before ones but as soon as i get them i will add them.  So it your not grossed out take a look they are on my profile.   I am really swollen though. 
dw45
on 11/20/09 2:55 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
You look GREAT!

Thanks for sharing your pics!

Any tips and/or suggestions for us upcoming surgery patients??

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

JazzysGirl
on 11/20/09 4:11 am - North, GA
Tammy-
You look great!!  I swear you must be a superhero to have had so much surgery at one time and can function so shortly after. 

Take care of yourself.  Imagine how out of this world you are going to look when the swelling goes down!!!  

Congrats- Susan

iconsicons icons icons 

Jennifer Q.
on 11/20/09 4:35 am - Newton, NJ
I am VERY impressed that you had that much done and are UP and looking so great that soon PO!!! You must be a superhero!! Congrats!! It doesnt look like the swelling is bad in the pics, but I hope you feel better fast.  It looks like your results are going to be amazing!!

SW 241.6/ CW 138.8/ GW 140
    At Goal 12/11/2009          
WildeWoman1
on 11/20/09 5:46 am
You looks great!! I want those boobs!! What size are they??

Who took your pictures?? I am suprised that you are up & mobile at just 4 days!! ROCK ON!!

Linda
TammyLynne
on 11/20/09 6:35 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
I feel really good today... Was sitting by the pool for a while and went shopping at the grocery store here.   
  My daughter Kristin took the pics for me. Will try and take some better ones in the next few days. 
  Oh and having Teri and Kat here helps big time.. They are both sweethearts and i am gonna miss Teri dearly when she leaves tomorrow.  
WildeWoman1
on 11/20/09 10:28 pm
You went shopping!! I can't believe it!! That is great!!

Are you in much pain - or just uncomfortable.

You look amazing!!
TammyLynne
on 11/20/09 6:51 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
I found some before pics that i sent to the Dr.    I put them on my profile.
Panda ..
on 11/20/09 7:05 am
Mendee M.
on 11/20/09 8:10 am - Mulvane, KS
WOW TAMMY!!! What a transformation!!  You look great already, and it's only going to get better as the swelling goes down!

I hope my arm incisions are as straight as your. Did you get your implants over the muscle or under the muscle?

I am counting the days until I lose my wings!!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Most Active