Blown away by one of Dr S answers

Zeldarin
on 11/19/09 9:23 am - IN
How did you get your pictures to paste in so well?  I keep trying but can't seem to get them to work!!!

HW/SW/CW/GOAL
217/206/145/136
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda April 8th/2010
Mini AL, Mini TT, Medial TL, BA, Lipo

(deactivated member)
on 11/19/09 9:32 am - Haleiwa, HI
I load my pictures on flickr.com, and copy and paste them in to my post. 

661jennifer
on 11/19/09 11:56 am - bakersfield, CA
I look at your pictures and tell myself that will be me.... Anyhow, Does Dr S make sure we are pain free??? Or atleast in a reduced pain state. I am having all that you are and don't want to be in pain....Also does he send us home with anything? What is the name of the meds??? Thanks once again your beautiful. I ask because I have heard that some plastics docs in mexico don't give good enough meds. I would hate to be alone and unable to do anything because I am in pain.
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

(deactivated member)
on 11/19/09 12:11 pm - Haleiwa, HI
thank you!  I love my new body, swelling and all!  I am ready for the swelling to be gone though!

Dr Sauceda does NOT want you to be in pain and makes sure you are taken care of.  I was off IV pain meds by day 2 and on Ibuprofin by day 4, so I don't know what the other meds were called since they are different there.  You will not have to worry about being in horrible pain because he does take care of you.

Jessica
1stlady
on 11/19/09 11:01 pm - VA
U look GREAT!!!!!
EGSuzie
on 11/19/09 3:46 am - Elk Grove, CA
Dr. S's experience with WLS patients was at the top of my list as a deciding factor in choosing him.

Next was seeing photos and hearing accounts directly from other patients of his on this board.

The last factors on my list were cost and location.

I couldn't be more pleased or at ease with my decision to have Dr. Sauceda fix this mess I've been carrying around. Decemeber 22 can not come fast enough!!

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

Soaplady
on 11/19/09 5:58 am - Guilford, NY

I am still here too, having just had my boatload of wonderful improvements. I am leaving for home Sat.

Just yesterday, Dr S said that there are a lot of Plastic Surgeons here and specializing was what he  chose to do to be competative. Massive weight loss patients  require a different skill level that he has perfected.

When he is doing your pre-op markings..;he is truly in the zone. He is concentrating, formulating, envisioning...it is facinating! And the results oh, so pleasing.

I am sure there are a gazzilion wonderfully skilled surgeons out there...but for the price (which is peanuts compared to the US surgeons) you get a clean comfy Hampton Inn hotel room to recover in, part of your airfare back and the skilled and loving hands of Dr. Sauceda!

For me there was NO other choice!

Soapy

Zeldarin
on 11/19/09 9:22 am - IN
My 22 y.o. daughter wants to come and be with me when I see Dr. S in the Spring, is there a pool and a few things for her to do, I am afraid she will drive me crazy because she will be BORED :)   I am also afraid all the incisions and drains may scare her.  I tend to throw up for several days after surgery but after that I recover very quickly.  I can't wait for Dr S to work his magic on me :)

HW/SW/CW/GOAL
217/206/145/136

Soaplady
on 11/19/09 9:28 am - Guilford, NY

Yes, there is a pool...shopping center just across the parking lot...a Micky D's next door, a starbucks just beyond that. She can also take the shuttle to the market., Your nurse Patty can tell the shuttle guy where to take her and she can shop all day, then he will pick her up at the specified time.

If you decide to come alone tho, cuz she is fearful of the boredom (and at 22, that is likely. There is only so much Mom time a kid that age really wants) dont fret. There will likely be others from OH. I have had a wonderful time with Fab all week, and Kat when she arrived, Now that I am leaving, it stinks I didnt have much time with TammyLynne, She is a pistol and we could have had lots of fun! And it has NOT felt like 2 weeks!

Best wishes with your journey,

Soapy

Zeldarin
on 11/19/09 9:36 am - IN
Thank you:)  I am thinking about just leaving her at home to worry instead of in my room worrying :)  I make friends easy so I can see just hanging out with the other patients!!!

HW/SW/CW/GOAL
217/206/145/136

Most Active