Blown away by one of Dr S answers

portmaster1000
on 11/18/09 11:12 pm - Hickory, NC
I asked Dr. Sauceda how many patients he'd had specifically after massive weight loss.  I was shocked when he said he'd had 26 this year alone. 

That bumped him right to the top of my list as far as experience goes.

Just thought I would share.
LinR
on 11/18/09 11:50 pm
That was my way of thinking.

When I had my local consult, I was wondering if he even did one per month.  I should have asked.

I figured Dr. S was way more experienced just with those he has done from this website and I'm sure we're not his only clients.

Lin

chickster522
on 11/18/09 11:55 pm
I am one of those people....after a weightloss of over 200 lbs I had a real horror show under my clothes!  I couldn't be happier with Dr.S or the body he built for me....I feel 25 again!   I will be returning to have my thighs done and my face...I trust him completely.

Debbie
Panda ..
on 11/19/09 3:45 am
chickster522
on 11/19/09 4:37 am
A friend of mine had face work sone by Dr.S, and the Dr and I talk at lengh about what I wanted and what I could expect. I am so happy with the work already done by Dr.S and the care given...I completley trust him and believe in his ability as a surgeon.

Debbie
TammyLynne
on 11/19/09 12:47 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
Dr S is wonderful.. I am here in Monterrey right now.. I asked him if he was busy.. He said i think they are trying to kill me in Dec he has so many surgeries to do.. And laughed as he said it!!!
  As for a horror show under my clothes.....i think i almost topped that list . After losing 270 lbs i had nothing but a load of hanging skin.. ANd now .. WOW  hard to believe its me. I will try and post some pics tomorrow.  I dont have my before ones but will post some after ones.   
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/09 2:25 am - Haleiwa, HI
So good to hear from you, Tammy!  I hope you are feeling well and loving the new you!  Give Dr S a hug for me!

Jessica
shscharger
on 11/19/09 1:52 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
As another one of his patients from last month that has lost over 200 pounds, I fully agree with you .  That was one of my questions about "residency programs " .  Not that it might not be a good option for some people but with me having to travel to even get to one of them - then why not go ahead and travel to someone who has worked with other patients like myself !! 

I can see where a face lift might be the same on almost anyone or even just adding implants but when it comes to reconstructing my body then I wanted someone with a little more experience as I would think most post WLS patients do .

Good Luck
Tony
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/09 2:24 am - Haleiwa, HI
I am a 105 lb loser, and my body was reconstructed by him! I tried to take pictures of myself last night since I am 6 weeks post op today, but it is kinda hard since I didn't have a photographer!  

Here are 2 picture from my preop markings appt

P1030037 by you.
P1030041 by you.

Now, 6 weeks post op with still a lot of swelling!  I am wearing the exact same bikini bottoms in the preop pics.

100_0084 by you. 100_0089 by you. 100_0097 by you.

I LOVE DR SAUCEDA!!!!!!!

shscharger
on 11/19/09 7:40 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
You just need to find a  photographer !!!   LOL       Just kidding !!    WOW   What a change !! 
Most Active