Monterrey

Soaplady
on 11/19/09 6:20 am - Guilford, NY
Tammy,

Tonight I think they will be having another Happy Hour in the lobby, So far the pickens have been nasty...gross cheap hotdogs, popcorn, pork rinds etc, but Ihear they sometimes have  wings.

Wanna check it out tonight (if they have it tonight)? I have only one more day here and we have to get the party started!!

What room are you in...I think I know but dont want to call and not beable to say I got the wrong number, sorry!

Soapy/Teri
TammyLynne
on 11/19/09 8:19 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
Teri and Kati.. I am in Room 338..   Just tried to call you guys but i guess your gone out already.   I spent the day in bed sleeping had tummy issues.  Feeling better now.   If i dont see you guys tonight i wlll see you tomorrow morning.  We can have our 6:30am *****fest!!!     LOL... 
   See you laters
    TammyLynne 
katiekat412
on 11/19/09 9:21 am
Hey,

We just chatted and we'll be there between 6:30 and 7:00, so be fashionably late! It's the Monterrey way. LOL! Hope you are feeling better.

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Soaplady
on 11/19/09 9:58 am - Guilford, NY
Tammy.

Sorry about your tummy troubles.
And sorry we missed you! I tried to remember what room you were in but wasnt sure.

We will see you in the morning! Sleep well.

Teri
TammyLynne
on 11/19/09 10:26 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
    Teri and Kat... are either of you on facebook??    If you are you can catch me on there most of the time as i got it on my blackberry.  The email address i am under on there is   [email protected]   
Most Active