Monterrey

TammyLynne
on 11/18/09 10:42 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
I am here in Monterrey Mexico. I got here on sunday eve.  I had surgery monday morning. They did a complete lower body lift with the anchor cut. Inner Thigh lift. Breast lift with implants. And a arm lift. 
   I got out of the clinic a day early, I was back at the hotel here on Wed. Is nice to be here.   This morning i met  Katie, Teri, and Fab. We all had breaky together. They are wonderful and I am so glad that they are here.  Fab is flying home this morning....not that any of us are happy to see her go.  But am glad that she is doing so well and looks wonderful. 
   I am hoping some of these drains will come out soon...Cant stand them hanging around.   My body is soooooooooooooo swollen. I look something like the Michelen Man!!!    
  Oh and Dr S really is as good as they say.. He is the most awesome Dr i have ever had. 
M B.
on 11/18/09 10:47 pm - Warrensburg, MO
I am so jealous of all your Monterrey girls!   But happy for you that everyone is doing so well.  Best wishes for continued healing!!!

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

chickster522
on 11/18/09 10:55 pm
I'm so happy for you...don't you feel better now that you are back at the hotel?  Just relax and let your body heal.

Debbie
dw45
on 11/18/09 11:56 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thanks for posting and letting us know how well you are doing!

I will be having my surgery exactly 4 weeks from today with Dr. S!

Post pics when you can!  Would love to see your anchor cut incision!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

katiekat412
on 11/19/09 6:19 am
Woo hoo!! This is when you start the countdown!! I went crazy at two weeks : )

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

LinR
on 11/19/09 12:26 am
Glad you're doing well.  It's always nice to get out of the hospital/clinic in this case and get on your own.

I'll be coming down in January for my procedures with Dr. S.

Hope you have an uneventful recovery.

Lin

Lisa0719
on 11/19/09 12:36 am - PA
so glad to hear from you and that you are doing well.  i'm not looking forward to the drains either.

lisa mc

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 11/19/09 2:29 am - Haleiwa, HI
So good to hear from you and to hear you are doing well!  I am also jealous that you girls are all getting to meet each other!  I think we need to have some kind of Dr Sauceda reunion , and you all need to come to Hawaii!! 

Jessica
Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/19/09 4:48 am
Tammy!  I went to your profile to see your pics.  You look so young now!  Wow!  You have done amazingly well with your weight loss.  I have about 285 lbs to lose, so I was curious as to how you look after losing the amount you did.  You deserve to have a beautiful body after all the hard work you did to get where you are!  Your family can be so proud of you!
I'm glad you're at the hotel and feeling well.
I can't wait to meet Dr S in 13 days and get some of this excess skin outta here!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

katiekat412
on 11/19/09 6:18 am
Hey there!

We're (Teri and I) going to dinner within the next couple of hours. I figured you might be pooped, but if you want to go, give one of us a call- rooms 129 and 134. If not, we usually do breakfast at 6:30 to get ready for Patty.

We can whine about how swollen we are! I look like I don't have a butt (honest I do) because my back is so swollen. I go between Michelan man and hunchback of Notre Dame.

Talk to you soon!!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Most Active