This surgeon should be shot.

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 1:56 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Dr G in TJ was the bad one, and Dr G in Rosarita was considered the good one.  Dr G in Rosarita is the one that actually performed the surgery on this lady.  Dr Gongora in Rosarita can put out some amazing work, but then you also get stuff like this.    I found all my info on www.plasticsurgeryjourneys.com

Melissa M.
on 11/19/09 12:30 pm - Seabrook, TX
That's where I heard about it a couple of years ago.  I remember being really impressed with Dr G and I almost considered him AND Dr Quiroz.  Thank God I didn't go to either of them!
661jennifer
on 11/19/09 12:43 am - bakersfield, CA
Jessica has anwsered you....Dr G in Rosarita MX
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

aknewme
on 11/18/09 11:56 pm
WOW...

I had my surgery on the w/ dr. newall...Im still sore and swollen...very tired.

DrL
on 11/19/09 9:17 am - Houston, TX
Folks, that picture is an immediate postop, and I see no "before" photo to go with it.  She may have had skin down to her knees, and as you all know she is at the maximum point of swelling.

No, I am not defending this surgeon, and I do not see those results as good.  (she could have used an upper body lift to get the sides of chest and arms, an LBL to get the hip excess, and a short scar instead of an anchor scar for the breasts)

I am only saying that before we "shoot" the guy for being a "butcher" we should take into consideration the facts.  There may well be somebody on this board who looks just like this for now, and after reading this post feels they've been "butchered."

I could post photos from Dr LeJour's book (she invented the vertical, lollipop, or short scar technique)
that look 10x worse than this ladies breasts right after surgery.

Just trying to keep it real.

John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
Melissa M.
on 11/19/09 12:54 pm, edited 11/19/09 1:05 pm - Seabrook, TX
You know I was thinking the same thing.  I don't think it's great work, but I wouldn't consider it a total "butchered" up job.  I've seen worse.  Shoot, I think my breast were about that swollen after my breast lift and having the side boobs adds to that awkward look too.  She doesn't seem to have been at goal weight either.   I have also seen women post here that sometimes one side of their genitals swells more than the other. Hopefully she looked a little better once the swelling subsided.   

Melissa
Most Active