This surgeon should be shot.

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 8:24 am - Haleiwa, HI
From what I have read, he does do some great work, BUT he does so many surgeries per day.  He performs 3 to 4 surgeries per day from what I have read.  With the lady above, he did not even mark her for surgery!  He told her that he had done the same procedures the day before and didn't need to do it.  He also agreed in WRITING that he was going to do her arms. Right before surgery, he told her she needed $1500 more if she wanted her arms done too.  Of course she didn't have the money, and he would not perform the surgery even though it was in writing. 

A few years back, he was accused of hitting on one of his patients right before surgery and flashing her.  I found the information on plasticsurgeryjourneys.com .

Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 8:34 am
VSG on 04/06/09 with
Thanks Jessica.....

I am not willing to take the chance that I may be one of his good patients....or not so good patients.

Looks like it either Dr Sauceda in Mexico  for me, or Dr Newell in Texas.
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 8:40 am - Haleiwa, HI
Well, I can tell you that Dr S is amazing! I love him as a surgeon and as a human being.  He is wonderful all around.  Did D Alvarez refer you to him as well? 

Good luck on your decision!

Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 8:51 am
VSG on 04/06/09 with
His name was mentioned to me by a few of Dr A's patients.

However.....Dr A...did not refer him directly to me.

I am wanting a BL/BA small arm lift, groin incision inner thigh lift, Lipo in some areas and some mons area reduction.

That oughta put me down for a good amount of time.  I have a very physical job and will have to plan really well for any PS.
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 9:55 am - Haleiwa, HI
I was just wondering because I know a few of Dr Alvarez's patients were referred to Dr Sauceda by him. 

I had a lower body lift, breast lift with silicone implants, small thight lift, and lipo to my tummy, back, sides, hips and outer thighs with fat grafting to my butt.
Leah H.
on 11/18/09 10:29 am - TX
Where is Dr. Newell?

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Melissa M.
on 11/18/09 1:35 pm - Seabrook, TX
Dr Newell is in Houston.
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/09 9:42 am
VSG on 04/06/09 with
http://www.drnewall.com/

Here you go Leah.
Anjail
on 11/18/09 9:31 pm - Detroit, MI
This is exactly why I wanted to make people aware of him.
Melissa M.
on 11/18/09 1:37 pm - Seabrook, TX
Which Dr Gongora is it?  I heard there were 2 of them when I was researching, brothers I think.  I heard one was great, the other had red flags!
Most Active