4 Weeks Post-Op Arms and Inner Thighs Pics

DS Facts
on 11/18/09 10:10 am
How was the pain level compared to other plastics Renee? Also, how long did you feel you needed to be off work? Thanks for the info!
Renee2007
on 11/18/09 10:27 am - Central, FL
You know I've tried to figure out which procedure was the hardest and I think they have been very similar as far as the pain. Most of my real pain occured in the first 7 - 10 days and after that it's just been the nagging, annoying, lingering discomfort. The type of discomfort that only time takes care of. As long as you do well with your pain meds I think you'll be fine.

With the tummy tuck and breast work, I was so sore from the muscle work. The arms and thighs have been really sore due to the liposuction. Liposuction is not a piece of cake that you have done and just forget about. It makes you very sore and tender. They just each have their own set of challenges.

I am not working but I guess I could have returned back to work after 3 weeks. I would have just been too uncomfortable if I would have tried it any sooner.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 10:00 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
WOW Renee you look terrific!
I LOVE the way he did your inner thighs.....the incision placement and length is fantastic.  I hope mine will be as good (I probably need the incision all the way to the knee but we'll see).

Anyhow, you LOOK GREAT!!

Have a good night
Ruth
Renee2007
on 11/18/09 10:14 am - Central, FL
Thanks Ruth! When I'm standing normal you can't see the scar on the thighs from the front or the back. You also can't really tell but in the arm picture I'm having to tilt my arm back a good bit for it to show the scar. It also is hidden from the front as well as the back. I think he did a great job in the placement of the incisions

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 10:26 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Yep I agree, the incisions look great.  It's giving me great hope for me in the future.  :-)

Thanks for sharing
Mary162
on 11/18/09 10:51 am
Hi! 

You look fantastic!  You note in your profile that you had an extended tummy tuck with the anchor cut.  I know what the anchor cut is, but what do you mean by "extended" tummy tuck?  Also, it looks like you waited till almost a year and a half out from your WLS to have your first round of plastics.  Did you have to wait that long, or is that just when you decided to take the plunge? 

Regards,

Mary
"Marriage must constantly fight against a monster which devours everything:  routine."  ~Honore de Balzac

Renee2007
on 11/18/09 11:03 am - Central, FL
Hi Mary,
Thank you for the kind words. What I mean by extended tummy tuck is that my horizontal incision wraps around to the sides of my hips. He extended the cut and it helped to remove excess skin on my hips as well. I didn't have enough on my backside to justify a complete lower body lift.

My weight loss started to slow down around 1 year out from weight loss surgery and I wanted to see if I could maintain that weight for a few months before I had my plastics and I did. I knew after my procedures that I'd lose a little more weight but I wasn't prepared for how much I've lost. As of this morning I've lost 15 pounds since I started my plastics journey. I don't know exactly how much skin and fat was removed but it was not 15 pounds worth. I'm hoping that my weight will stabilize once again. I'm comfortable at this weight but I don't want to lose any more. It looks like with each pound lost now it immediately shows in my face.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

kidneedonor
on 11/18/09 12:08 pm
Wow ~  You look amazing.. What a great job.. Did ya ever notice the smaller we get our undies get cuter looking  hehe

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
Renee2007
on 11/18/09 12:21 pm - Central, FL
Yes, I definitely noticed that....LOL  When I was obese I don't think I owned a matching set...EVER! I wore granny panties and hated them. After losing the weight I got so much satisfaction out of throwing those ugly things away!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/18/09 1:08 pm

I love matching undergarments!  I can't wait!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Most Active