first round scheduled and question

hazmat11
on 11/17/09 9:37 pm
 I have my first round of plastics scheduled for Dec. 11. I am starting with a thigh lift and upper and lower eyes. I am hoping to convince my insurance to cover the tummy. I see my PCM today to ask about it again. They referred me to one plastic surgeon but he wasn't a good fit for me so I have to get a new referral to see someone else. I found a doctor I like and I am hoping he will help me get the tummy approved after my thighs heal.

My question is how is the recovery of the thighs? I have heard its painful and recovery is long. I just wonder what to expect. I know everyone heals differently but hearing how others recovered will give me an idea on what to expect. Any advise or comments would help. I have so many mixed feelings about spending so much money and wondering if I chose the right areas to start.

Susie

HolliBeth1
on 11/17/09 10:30 pm - Millbrook, AL
I have the same question about the thigh lift. I am having a small 2 inch cut in the groin for the inner thigh lift...has anyone else had this? Thanks for posting this question! I can't wait to read all the responses! Holli

Highest~ 267/ Surgery~ 253/Current~133/ GOAL 130
August 31, 2006 ~ Gastric Bypass~December 19, 2008 ~Tuck with muscle repair~December 16, 2009 ~ Tummy Tuck revision (loosened skin as a result of stretch marks), Mons reduction, Mini Inner Thigh Lift, BL/BA to Full C from AA :)~December 18, 2013 ~ Butt Lift and brachioplasty~Completed by Dr. Wang-Ashraf at Artisan Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, Georgia.
"No day, but today", RENT...Johnathan Larson

Most Active