Post-Op Plastique Pics One Year Later

Anjail
on 11/18/09 5:51 am - Detroit, MI
Yeah, I knew Dr Sauceda didn't do her surgery. I've heard so many good things about him that I knew there is no way he did this however I didn't know the name of the surgeon who did this awful job. I'm going to post his name on every plastic surgery website that I can think of so that this wont happen to anyone else. If he was that tired since that was his 3rd or 4th surgery of the day he should have said something to her and let her make the decision to let a tired lazy surgeon reshape your body or just reschedule for another day.

Thanks again for the post and advising the name of this HORRIBLE SURGEON. Again I wasn't trying to bash this woman I only wanted make other aware of what could happen. Also, I'm not bashing going out of the country for PS either because this could have very well happened here in the US.
BigCityGirl
on 11/17/09 12:39 am - San Diego, CA
I'm really sorry you had to go through this.  I hope you can get a revision - I'm sure it's been a total nightmare. 

Living here in San Diego, many women in my support group have gone to Tijuana and other clinics in Mexico and had similar results.  It's hard to warn people off. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Robin B.
on 11/17/09 10:39 am
BigCityGirl
on 11/17/09 10:52 am - San Diego, CA
You are so right.  One of the big factors in selecting my surgeon was that there were gals working in his office that had all these procedures done on them personally and they actually showed me their scars along with their photos.  It convinced me that the results were real and not photoshopped. 

You are doing a brave thing by letting others know about this horrible surgeon.  I applaud your courage. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
terrijp
on 11/17/09 5:17 am
Robin, I'm so sorry that you've gotten such poor results.  Keeping a good thought for you that you'll find someone who can help you with scar revision. 

Terri

LBL/BL 12/11/09; BL Revision, Quad Bleph 07/16/10. Larry H. Lickstein, M.D., F.A.C.S.

It's not how fast you go, but that you're moving in the right direction!

Robin B.
on 11/17/09 10:39 am
Thanks Terri.

Banded - 10.10.07
Starting Weight - 284               Current Weight - 144             Goal Weight - 149

thafatchick
on 11/17/09 9:49 am
So sorry he did such a bad job on you.  Are there no laws governing surgeons in Mexico?  I have seen very good work from some of the other surgeons in MX.  How could some of them (Mexican doctors) get away with an OBVIOUS terrible reconstruct job?  I have heard some things about Tiajuana MX but I had not seen any work.  Thanks for posting so that more people will look for reputable surgeons in the US and abroad.  Can you report him to Mexican authorities or their medical board?

I hope you are able to one day get some reconstructive work done to correct those scars, if you want.  Do the scars hurt or pull?  

ThaFatChick
Robin B.
on 11/17/09 10:44 am
Pura Vida
on 11/17/09 10:15 pm - Costa Rica
Robin,

Thanks for having the courage to post and educate others.

As far as your results go, I can see why you are so upset about the scars, but I do see a huge and positive difference in your before and after photos, I think you are beautiful.

Heather

Robin B.
on 11/19/09 4:24 am
Thanks Heather.

Banded - 10.10.07
Starting Weight - 284               Current Weight - 144             Goal Weight - 149

Most Active