Post-Op Plastique Pics One Year Later

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/09 11:29 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I didn't mean for my message to sound like I was saying plastic surgery would make you happ, sorry if it came across that way.  I couldn't help notice you were smiling in all of your before pictures but not in the afters.  I just kind of felt bad that you weren't happy with the results.

You sound like a strong woman, I'm sure you can handle this.

Best wishes to you.
Robin B.
on 11/18/09 6:19 am
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 7:11 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I admire your strength and courage!

Be well...
Take care!

Anjail
on 11/16/09 9:52 pm - Detroit, MI
I am so sorry this happened to you. I have seem much worse though. There is a lady on makemeheal.com who was absolutely butchered from head to toe and I really mean that. Go and take a look at her pics and I'm sure it will make you feel a little better. Her user/friend name is Optimistic88. You look fabulous compared to her. My Dr. here in MI would be able to fix your scars and she is not really expensive. Again I feel so bad. Makes you wanna put your PS under the knife huh!!!!!!.

You take care and try to look on the brighter side of things.
Robin B.
on 11/17/09 10:34 am
Anjail
on 11/17/09 11:44 pm - Detroit, MI
Here are the pics of the lady that I mentioned who surgeon really F%#$^ her up. WTF was he thinking when he did her surgery. You now way near look like her. I would be devistated if I looked like this. FYI she went to Mexico to have her plastics done.  I'm not trying to bash going out of the country because Mexico does have a PS that is very good and his name is DR. Seduca (hope I spelled his name right). I sure she didn't go to him.

square breast, no extension
problemswound 10 weeksscars 11 weeks
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 1:57 am, edited 11/18/09 1:58 am - Haleiwa, HI
This lady went to Dr Gongora, and she was his 3rd or 4th surgery of the day.  He didn't even mark her before surgery!!! 

This is NOT one of Dr Sauceda's patients.

Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 11/18/09 2:02 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
Are you sure?? I thought for sure she was a Quiroz patient that has posted on this board before.
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 2:05 am - Haleiwa, HI
I am completely sure.   She posts on plasticsurgeryjourneys.com, and her name is boundless on that board.  I followed her surgery from the beginning.

Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 11/18/09 2:11 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
You must be right.. I looked at the woman I'm thinking of is Gracies on OH and she lives in a different state but had very similar results (perhaps even worse) with Dr. Quiroz. :(

It makes me sad to see these hack jobs. I am glad that I didn't end up like that
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

Most Active