I'm outta surgery and the clinic!

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/09 10:41 am - Haleiwa, HI
Yay Katie!  I agree that Dr S is such a nice guy!  He truly does care about his patients, and he does everything he can to give you the best result.  Glad you made it to the hotel and are with your OH friends!  It does make it nice to have someone to chat with and to comiserate with.

I wish I could give you some of my boobs because I think I went 1 size too big!  It look fine from the front, but my boobs look enormous from the side.  I tried on bras this weekend, and I am a 34DD, just what I asked for.  I hope it doesn't cause an issue when I work out either!

Jessica
katiekat412
on 11/16/09 11:01 am
Yeah, its funny because i think he's a little shy, and I'm shy, which made for a pretty quiet, though not uncomfortable drive from the airport. By today, I'm chatty Kathy. I guess once a man has lipo'ed every part of your body, there's a different level of comfort there!

I think it would be an awesome trade for you to send me about 70 ccs of boobage! Its so hard to tell during the "fitting". I looked at lots of pictures and thought I would need about 300 ccs (I know it depends on the type), and then when we did the fitting, I did actually pick the ones that would be around 300 ccs. Its so hard to tell with the swelling though. On one hand, my boobs will probably end up smaller then they are, but my whole body is so swollen I can't see them in proportion anyway. It will be a suprise.

Love your avatar! You're looking great.

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/09 11:11 am - Haleiwa, HI
He is a little quiet at first, but I think he realized that he couldn't be that way with me!  LOL! 

I have 400CC's to make me a DD (just what I asked for), but I really never thought about them being too big for me after surgery. They swelling is prety much gone in the boobs, and I am glad they are not as big as they were right after surgery!! 

Thank you!  I need to take some new pictures, but I lost my camera charger!  I am in swell hell right now anyway!  
shscharger
on 11/16/09 10:50 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Yes that is what you ask for and FYI  -- from this guys view -- they look really good !!     I can't wait to see the smile on your face when you finally make it to the beach next Spring !!

Tony
salinasyaya
on 11/16/09 11:19 am - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with
Hi Katie...it's so good to hear from you...I've been checking in every day to see if you'd send an update.  I'm so glad you have Fab and Terri there with you to help you through.  How are they feeling?  Did Dr. S. do above or under the muscle implants....He didn't tell me what he recommended for me so I guess we'll have to see once he sees me.  I don't want to go to big...I'm thinking maybe a D cup....Well, I'm looking forward to my day but I'm truly scared about the pain and swelling....How long do you plan on taking off work?  Thanks..and I hope you are doing well.  BTW, what are you doing to pass the time?

katiekat412
on 11/16/09 11:28 am
So many questions I'd love to answer, but I have to focus my pain med hazey mind!! LOL.
My implants are above the muscle. Americans love under the muscle, so that's what I thought I wanted, but Dr. S gave me excellent explanation of why over would be better, plus, I exercise a lot and the implants would interefere with my chest muscles. Also, over is supposed to help reduce sag which I found interesting. Seem couterintuitive, but Dr. S isn't the one who told me that. BTW- I wanted a C cup.

I've taken 3.5 weeks off of work. I think that's pushing it, but I need to be pushed and I have a lot of work to do! As far as things to do, I think I'll lose my mind soon, and I have a week and a half left. I brought DVDs, though there are some english channels. I also brought reading, but I can't do that for a few more days. Me and the girls are doing Starbucks in the morning and dinner tomorrow night. Hope I can hold out for that.

Fabby and Teri had a rough day yesterday, but both are on the upswing today. I will be too when Dr. S gets back from the pharmacy. I need more meds!!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Mendee M.
on 11/16/09 11:55 am - Mulvane, KS
 Katie, I am so glad to hear from you and see you posting!!! Hopefully the swelling will go down quickly and you can start to see your results!! I am starting to believe my surgery will be a reality. I got my passport today!! Now I just have to bide my time.

I am curious why Dr. S went with a small arm lift vs the big arm lift? Those options were both given to me at my local consults, but I opted for the large on as I have thick arms.

Please keep us updated, and tell Terri and Fabs we want pics!! 

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
HolliBeth1
on 11/16/09 12:02 pm - Millbrook, AL
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!

Highest~ 267/ Surgery~ 253/Current~133/ GOAL 130
August 31, 2006 ~ Gastric Bypass~December 19, 2008 ~Tuck with muscle repair~December 16, 2009 ~ Tummy Tuck revision (loosened skin as a result of stretch marks), Mons reduction, Mini Inner Thigh Lift, BL/BA to Full C from AA :)~December 18, 2013 ~ Butt Lift and brachioplasty~Completed by Dr. Wang-Ashraf at Artisan Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, Georgia.
"No day, but today", RENT...Johnathan Larson

EGSuzie
on 11/16/09 1:41 pm - Elk Grove, CA
It is so wonderful to "see" you up and about. It gives me hope that when my time comes I won't feel like a slug for days on end! lol. I sure hope there are OH'ers there to drag me out of my shell, too...I'm going to need it!

And I am thrilled to hear Dr. S is truly turning out to be a prince in surgeon's clothing. I am feeling more and more at ease with each passing story.

Take care and rest that swollen, soon-to be-hawt body. 

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

montanadi
on 11/16/09 8:59 pm - Sheridan, MT

Katie, so glad to hear you're doing well, even with the swelling! 

Keep on top of the pain meds and rest.  I'm so glad to hear your experience is just like all the others posted here about Dr. S!  Makes me sure he's the one! 

I really can't wait to see your pics! and Fab's! and Terri's! I hope I'll have some OH friends there when I finally get to go! 

So Happy for you, you're going to be a real hottie when you're out of swell hell!

Diane

Most Active