A HUGE THANK YOU!!

txAngela
on 11/16/09 12:02 am
In less than two months now, I'll be having my first round of plastics, LBL & BL with Dr. Lomonaco January 14th, and with the Holidays coming up, time is flying!!  I'm starting to get nervous!!  I'm on this board every day!!  I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who comes to this board and gives such great advice, or shares their experiences and helpful tips.  And for the brave few who even share before and after pictures...those help SOOOO MUCH!!  You are helping and playing a role in my journey, and I'm sure countless other people's journeys...THANK YOU!!
dw45
on 11/16/09 12:37 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
I agree!!  Don't know what I would do without this board!

Everyone is great for helping answer questions and giving us useful information!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/16/09 12:40 am
Yes! Yes! Yes!
I totally agree! 
If it weren't for this board, I wouldn't be as informed as I am.
Everyone is so supportive and informative.  I have learned so much that will help me when I have my surgery in two weeks!  TWO WEEKS!  I can't believe how quickly the time has passed!
Angela, your time will be here before you know it.  Relax and start your prep early, it helps calm your nerves.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

txAngela
on 11/16/09 1:04 am
Yes, I am trying to prep early!  Good luck with your surgery in two weeks!!  I can't wait to read your updates!!
cleos_mom
on 11/16/09 1:51 am - phila., PA
good luck Dr. L.  is great
txAngela
on 11/16/09 2:54 am
Thanks!  I think he's great too!  I at least feel comfortable in his hands...now all I really need to worry about is handling the pain afterwards and making sure I have everything I'll need in place for when I come home.
lizzybear
on 11/17/09 9:07 am - Olympia, WA
Oh, I'm so excited for you!!!  My dream would have been to be able to go to Dr. Lomonaco for my plastics, but I can't afford the trip to and stay in Texas.  You are SO lucky!!  Before you know it, you'll be starting a new year with a new body!!  Good luck!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

txAngela
on 11/17/09 9:41 am
Thanks Lizzy!!  My surgery is 2 days before my birthday and my husband said  "are you sure you want to be in the hospital for your birthday?"  My reply was "OF COURSE....cause then i'll be HOT for my birthday!!!"  LOL!  And yes, I feel VERY blessed that I just happen to live in Houston, so there is no travel expense, just surgery expense for Dr. Lomonaco and the hospital fees.
Most Active