I just want to say Thank You!

kidneedonor
on 11/15/09 11:59 pm
Hey Everyone

I just want to thank everyone who has allowed me to follow their journey.  This board is a life saver.. it has helped me sort out so many things and I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to follow you all.  Wednesday is my special day and I can hardley beleive this is happening.. I feel this is a dream and Im going to wake up .. anyways  enough of the mushy stuff.. my emotions are off the charts at this time..i just need to breath, I know in my heart everything will be alright..

Natalie

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
txAngela
on 11/16/09 12:04 am
So funny!  You and I must be in the same place today!  We posted minutes apart, basically the same thing!  This board has been SUCH a big help to me.  Your day is right around the corner, mine is till 2 months off.  Good luck with your surgery, I'm sure all will go great!  Keep us posted!!
M B.
on 11/16/09 12:40 am - Warrensburg, MO
Natalie - I agree - everyone's openness sure makes it easier for the ones coming behind to know what to expect.!    Best wishes on Wednesday!  Every thing will be great!

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/09 3:45 am
Hey Nat,  OMG, your time has come!  You will do just fine... I am soooo excited for you, I still cannot believe when I look in the mirror that it is me.  I am soooo happy that I did this, it was so worth it, & that is exactly where you are about to be! Best of luck for a speedy recovery...

Fab 
Lisa0719
on 11/16/09 3:57 am - PA
Natalie,

You and I are surgery twins . . .   date and also pretty close on amount of weight lost!!!  Best of luck.  My PS isn't until February so I'll be watching your progress closely.  And yes, this board is unbelieveable with all the caring people and great information it provides.

Lisa

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Jennifer Q.
on 11/16/09 6:54 am - Newton, NJ
Blessings and prayers for a smooth surgery and beautiful outcome!! I totally share your feeelings regarding the people on this board!! Amazing!! I felt so much more knowledgable when I went for consults and stuff because of everyone on here!!

SW 241.6/ CW 138.8/ GW 140
    At Goal 12/11/2009          
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/09 11:31 am - Haleiwa, HI
Congratulations Natalie!  It is such an emotional experience, and it is still hard to believe that I have a flat tummy!  I was emotional the night before surgery, and I was very emotional for a few weeks after surgery!  It is a lot to take in, but everything will be just fine! 

Good luck on Wednesday!

Jessica
Most Active