women only...can you please tell me im not the only one

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/09 3:21 am - San Jose, CA
In my case, it is just the labia majora, and when I do a "manual mons lift" (pull up on the mons gently, lifting forwards and up), it reduces the saggage just a bit, so maybe I won't "need" anything more than that improvement.
jt2007
on 11/15/09 11:23 am - clarksville, TN
Wow, the pics look great.
Wish I were in TX.
Know anyone in Nashville, TN?

Thanks for the post!
MistersMom65
on 11/15/09 11:25 pm - TN
Dr Kevin Hagan at Vanderbilt Cosmetic...He has done my Facelift/Breast lift last year & my TT (with Mons Lift)  Oct 21st. I had several consults and he really stood out to me. The # is 615-936-2700. I LOVE my results

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 11/15/09 11:52 am - OH
I had a mons lift and a panniculectomy.  Other than losing more of the pubic hair than I expected, and having the skin be a little tight on either side of it because he pulled everything up so much, I am VERY happy with my results.  My surgeon said he had never seen such a big problem in that area as I had...  (dpersseds me just thinking about what it used to look like and all the things I had to do to hide it before the surgery...)

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

thafatchick
on 11/15/09 12:18 pm
Just wondering out loud...in the photos it looks like the mons lift should be or is most often done at same time as tummy tuck.  The scar kinda looks like a long bikini c-section scar.  Maybe I was looking at the wrong scar.  

Thanks for posting the pics Dr. Lomonaco, they are helpful to look at and get an idea of what we might look like after wls and plastics.

ThaFatChick
sweetbabi
on 11/15/09 12:18 pm - Haines City, FL
I had a tummy tuck done a week and a half ago and mine was lifted at the same time. I forgot to ask about it before hand, but really glad he did it automatically and didn't charge extra for it. Good luck. I know how you feel because it was once of the first things I noticed once I lost a lot.

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/09 5:51 pm
DrL
on 11/15/09 11:04 pm, edited 11/15/09 11:08 pm - Houston, TX

Hi.  The mons lift is almost always done with a TT, LBL, or panni.  I have done a few using just a C-section scar in the rare patient who has that as their only complaint.  Labiaplasty is also commonly requested, and I have performed those more recently as well. Photos will be up soon.

jt2007: My PS recommendation in TN is Dr Mike Hueneke.  Trained at UT as one of our best residents, and well-qualified. 

John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
BonBon1
on 11/16/09 7:35 am - Somewhere, GA
I  had a mons lift last week as part of my tt.  That area was really bad after having 2 previous surgeries there.  They did a great job and yes, it was just part of the normal tt procedure.  The first time I looked at the whole thing in the mirror,  I yelled,  oh my gosh, I can see my kitty cat!  My DH nearly cracked up!
                                     Bonnie
thafatchick
on 11/16/09 8:59 am, edited 11/17/09 7:54 am
On November 16, 2009 at 3:35 PM Pacific Time, BonBon1 wrote: I  had a mons lift last week as part of my tt.  That area was really bad after having 2 previous surgeries there.  They did a great job and yes, it was just part of the normal tt procedure.  The first time I looked at the whole thing in the mirror,  I yelled,  oh my gosh, I can see my kitty cat!  My DH nearly cracked up!
                                     Bonnie  
  I sometimes lift my tummy up tight just to look at myself and whenever I see my "kitty" (the dreaded camel toe), it looks so funny to me, kinda ugly funny.    Maybe because I'm not used to seeing it, then when I do I'm like, "Ughh, look at that? ".   It just looks weird to me. 

Edited:  to add ...
NOT used to seeing it...
ThaFatChick
Most Active