17 lbs gone!

BonBon1
on 11/16/09 1:35 am - Somewhere, GA
Hi  everybody,  I tried to post this yesterday but have been so loopy after surgery I pushed the wrong button!  I had my anchor cut tt with mr last Wed. the 11th and did fine.  They did a wonderful job and removed 17 lbs!   I had a huge panni and very sagging mons area and now it is all gone!  My clothes are way big on me already and I have been very blessed to have very little real pain.
  This forum has been so helpful to me.  You ladies are great!
   Did anybody have some leaking at the drain site and did it turn out to be a problem?  I will call the dr.
if necessary.
  Good luck to anyone having surgery this week!
                                                   Bonnie
cleos_mom
on 11/16/09 1:50 am - phila., PA
I had leaking around the drain site and it was ok but you should call your PS just to let him know
congrats to you
Susan
BonBon1
on 11/16/09 7:18 am - Somewhere, GA
Yhanks, Susan,  I feel like a new woman right now!  I see the dr. Wed. so may wait until then unless it
gets worse. 
  Good luck to you!
                                             Bonnie
M B.
on 11/16/09 2:57 am - Warrensburg, MO
Bonnie - glad to see you are up and "posting"!  Wow 17 pounds you have to feel like a new woman!  Mine was 9 pounds and the scale is already showing it! 

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

BonBon1
on 11/16/09 7:24 am - Somewhere, GA
Thanks, I do feel better now!  I haven't weighed yet. but sure can see the difference in the mirror and in my clothes.  I know you must feel really good, too, 9 lbs. is alot!
  Good luck to you!
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/09 7:32 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
WOW, 17 lbs that's awesome!  Congrats to you!
Enjoy the new you...........

Ruth
BonBon1
on 11/17/09 5:55 am - Somewhere, GA
Ruth, thanks so much!  I haven't gotten used to the new me at all yet. I'm in FL for the surgery and only brought my loosest clothes to wear thinking I would be so swelled nothing else would fit. Wrong!
I think maybe I'm about a size smaller already. Crazy!
                                                 Bonnie
caroline2622
on 11/17/09 8:12 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Bonnie

Congratulations!  I am scheduled for the same surgery on 12/7/2009    I am so excited cannot wait!

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
lizzybear
on 11/17/09 9:04 am - Olympia, WA
Wow that is SO cool!! Congratulations!!  I didn't have any drain site leakage, but the paperwork my doc sent home with me said that if I did, to put gauze around the area and monitor it to see if it stopped.  If it didn't stop after a few hours, to call their office for further direction.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Leah H.
on 11/17/09 9:32 am - TX
That's amazing. CONGRATS.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Most Active