How much smaller???

Maureen K.
on 11/15/09 12:02 am
Hi There,

Just had plastics two weeks ago well 12 days to be exact. I didn't think I had very much swelling but this morning when I woke up I noticed some swelling had gone down. And now as my husband had wishd  I too was wishing I  had gone just a touch bigger in the breast dept. I really liked the size but they seem to be shrinking and I know there is nothing I can do about it now but I was just wondering do you know how smaller they will get?? Alot ?? I know I can always get a victoria secret bra that adds two cup sizes LOL but I don't really want 2 cup size just a little .
Please don't get me wrong I am extremely happy with the resekuts and I am glad that I am smaller and not bigger I can always wear a padded bra but if I had been too big nothing I could do to rectify that situation and I had seen too many people get too big and then they just looked fat and I have worked too hard not to look fat. BUt I was scared and I got exactly what I asked for , so many said go bigger than you think but I was scared. Anyway thx for the input.

Cheers

MO

SW - 223  CW- 130 GW- 140  Start Sz 18 Current Sz 4 Ht. 5'6"
 BA- LBL/TT 11/3/09

MultiMom
on 11/15/09 3:53 am - NH
I can't tell you exactly, but from what I learned it really depends on if you had over the muscle or under the muscle placement. I had my implants over the muscle and that was to take up the extra skin so that I wouldn't need a lift as well. With over the muscle it is pretty much what you see is what you get size wise.

If you had under the muscle placement then you will probably see an increase in size with time. There is a great information source at http://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/general-breast-augme ntation-discussion/ It is a discussion board much like this one, but just for breast implants.

Happy new boobies :)
Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

Most Active