BA/BL, TT Rev., Inner thigh lift.....Dec 16th!!!

HolliBeth1
on 11/15/09 4:50 am - Millbrook, AL
My final round!!!! Here we go again...right! So, I got the date, December 16th and will be having a BL/BA, TT revision, lipo on the top of the vajayjay and inner thigh lift!!! I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair last December, but am covered in REALLLLLY bad stretch marks...my skin loosened a little and I thought while I am here getting everything wrapped up, let's pull it one more time! I am super excited! OH has helped me so much through every step of the journey....help me again! What can I expect with all of this at one time? What about the thighs......tell me your story!

Highest~ 267/ Surgery~ 253/Current~133/ GOAL 130
August 31, 2006 ~ Gastric Bypass~December 19, 2008 ~Tuck with muscle repair~December 16, 2009 ~ Tummy Tuck revision (loosened skin as a result of stretch marks), Mons reduction, Mini Inner Thigh Lift, BL/BA to Full C from AA :)~December 18, 2013 ~ Butt Lift and brachioplasty~Completed by Dr. Wang-Ashraf at Artisan Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, Georgia.
"No day, but today", RENT...Johnathan Larson

M B.
on 11/15/09 6:45 am - Warrensburg, MO
Did you gain any weight after your TT last year or did the surgeon just not get it as tight as possible?  I am surprised you can get it pulled tighter now. 

Good luck with your other procedures - I have on had a TT so can't answer about the others.

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

Beth C.
on 11/15/09 8:35 am - Woodstock, MD
You will do great. I am 3 wks. post BL, inner thigh lift, and ancor cut TT. I am a BIG baby. I don't tolerate pain well. I did use the On-Q pain pump with was good. If you get one, I will warn you that they don't really start working for 24 hours. Make sure you are happy with your pain meds if not ask to be switched to something else. After the first 10 days I switched to Motrin and off of the Oxycodone. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. Best of luck to you. Regarding the thigh lift, I have had no problems. Pain is mostly concentrated in TT area. Didn't even feel breasts were done until after a week or so.
Beth Clark

HolliBeth1
on 11/15/09 11:45 am - Millbrook, AL
She pulled my TT tight...I could not stand up striaght for 3 weeks, but I have really bad, deep stretch marks and it relaxed out a little...I figure while I am having all of this done, mine as well tighten one more time....because this is it for me!!!

Thanks for the answers! I am worried about the inner thigh lift being painful and sitting?????

August 31, 2006 ~ Gastric Bypass~December 19, 2008 ~Tuck with muscle repair~December 16, 2009 ~ Tummy Tuck revision (loosened skin as a result of stretch marks), Mons reduction, Mini Inner Thigh Lift, BL/BA to Full C from AA :)~December 18, 2013 ~ Butt Lift and brachioplasty~Completed by Dr. Wang-Ashraf at Artisan Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, Georgia.

HolliBeth1
on 11/15/09 12:01 pm - Millbrook, AL
I am still the same...I did not gain.....I can only attribute it to all these deep, nasty stretch marks!!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/09 6:06 pm
HolliBeth1
on 11/16/09 12:11 pm - Millbrook, AL
Thanks Jodi! I have my pre-op Dec. 3rd!!!!  Will be here soon!

Most Active