Dr. S in Less than 3 weeks !

klynee.girl
on 11/14/09 12:55 pm - Medicine Hat, Canada
I am having my surgery with Dr. Sauceda on December 4th for LBL, BA, Medial thigh and axillary arm lift and lipo and I was just hoping to hear stories from those who have been...or who are there...any words of encouragment. I am excited, yet extremely nervous. Any advice would be greatly appreciated (both about Dr. S and about staying in Monterrey) Thanks!!

Kaylyn
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/09 4:55 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Hi Kaylyn,

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery!  You are going to love Dr S!  A Dr Sauceda OH group has been started now, so you should join us over there.  Here is the link:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/

I also have a ton of info about Dr S and Monterrey on my blog if you are interested.  www.livingtheskinnylife.blogspot.com

Good luck on your upcoming surgery!

Jessica
klynee.girl
on 11/15/09 9:26 am - Medicine Hat, Canada
Thanks Jess. I have been following your blog since you went in for your plastics. Your info has helped a lot. I am just getting nervous now that it is getting closer. It helps to hear from the people who have been there.
montanadi
on 11/14/09 11:35 pm - Sheridan, MT
Kaylyn,

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery!   I'm so happy and excited for you!
You are in the best of hands with the Sauceda team and I'm sure everything will go wonderfully! 
Join the Dr. Sauceda patient group, I'm sure you'll find your info and encouragement there, Jessica even posted her packing list!

Will be following your journey, keep us updated!

Diane

TammyGirl1
on 11/15/09 9:20 am - Oakley, CA

Hey there! I am having my the day after yours with Dr S on Dec 5th! We will be clinic buddies :-).
C-ya there!!

Guess he won't be able to pick me up from airport like but that is okay as long as some does :-).

Tammy

TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

Lisa0719
on 11/15/09 9:33 am - PA
Kaylyn,

What is an axillary arm lift?  is it the normal one with scar down to elbow?  I asked Dr. S. about a mini arm lift with scar just in the armpit but he said he thinks I would need the full cut.  I am curious if that's what you are having.

Lisa

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

klynee.girl
on 11/15/09 9:34 am - Medicine Hat, Canada
yes, axillary is the mini lift with the cresent scar in the armpit.
Most Active