Panni/Tummy Tuck Question

Maureen K.
on 11/15/09 11:23 pm
HI Martha,

I just had my tumy tuck two weeks ago and strangely enough for me I had absoltely NO pain around or related to the incision sites all I felt was some tighness to the having he skin pulled and stretched but it did not hurt just felt strange. I did have a little pain to the muscles but as you said you are not having muscles tightened- It was much simpler than I thought Like I said I am just two weeks out tomorrow actually and I already feel normal 100% which they keep telling me that I would feel this way but to be very careful and not do too much just because you feel okay you still have to take it easy whichh is very difficult for me. Best Wishes

MO

SW - 223  CW- 130 GW- 140  Start Sz 18 Current Sz 4 Ht. 5'6"
 BA- LBL/TT 11/3/09

JazzysGirl
on 11/16/09 8:24 am - North, GA
Hi There-

I had an extended TT 5 weeks ago and didn't have my muscles tightened.  I had it on a Friday, off pain meds on Sunday and was working (from home) on the following Tuesday.   Pain was not bad; I had discomfort at the incision site and the drain tubes were a pain because the sutures from time to time would poke into me.  My thighs were more sore from the lipo than my stomach from the TT.  My thighs are still tender and slightly bruised.

I felt close to normal at the 3 week mark.  This past weekend I was in NYC and walked between 4-5 miles per day.  I was tired from the walking, but a quick nap was all I needed to get up and go out and party until 3 am. 

Best of luck to you!!!   I am sure you are going to do great!

Susan

iconsicons icons icons 

Most Active