Update on my Texas Medical Board complaint.........

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 11/13/09 6:27 am, edited 11/13/09 6:27 am

for those of you who know my saga - just giving you a quick update.

My complaint against Dr. Rose is still active and in process.  Because my anchor cut TT was a medically necessary and insurance approved procedure, I was able to provide that information as well. 

The original investigator left the TMB so my case got reassigned.  I talked to the new investigator a few weeks ago - she said things were progressing.  But she couldn't say more than that at all.

Oh well - I guess it's a good thing that so much is being reviewed, if they thought it was BS it would have already been dismissed, right?

I'll keep you posted!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Jody ***
on 11/13/09 7:33 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Good luck and hope it works out for you.

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Leah H.
on 11/13/09 8:28 am - TX
Do you mind sharing what happened with us newbies? I tried to look at your pics earlier but it said unavailable.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Leah H.
on 11/13/09 8:37 am - TX
OK I read your blog and can't wait to see your pics.

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 11/13/09 10:27 am
The password to the album is Love2009

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

luvscessna
on 11/14/09 1:10 am, edited 11/14/09 1:14 am - Fort Worth, TX
As I am just starting my plastic surgery journey, I am interested in your story. Would you please explain what happened?  Good luck!

Gail

9/2008 - Sleeve - Lost 100 lbs!
9/2011 - Lower Body Lift - Lost 8 lbs of skin and fat!

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 11/14/09 1:39 am
I just checked it out and something is VERY wrong - I deleted the album.  I am very weary of glitches like that - I don't want my photos hijacked.

I have pics on an album on picturetrail.  Go to www.picturetrail.com  in the upper right where it says Member: 
enter makemeover2009

The password to the albums there is Buford2009

Leah H.
on 11/14/09 2:42 am - TX
How do you feel about your results now? Were these pics from a 2nd surgery or the original one under investigation? Thanks.

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 11/14/09 3:57 am
I LOVE the results I have now - and I am glad actually that Rose didn't do a full TT on me - I wouldn't have been as pleased.  The ONLY thing I MAY (and that's a long shot) address at some point in the future is my back rolls - otherwise - I'm a VERY happy gal! 

If you go to my picturetrail album (instructions in a previous reply on this thread) you can see the difference in the surgeries - I have a preop album there that shows my before and after with Rose then my before and after this year with Dr. Buford. 

thafatchick
on 11/14/09 12:56 pm, edited 11/14/09 12:57 pm

Glad you are happy now Mack.  I would like to keep up with this story to see what the State actually does to this Rose character.   The State can be slow to act & punish the guilty / incompetent.  

It's never fun to be cut, then to not be happy with the results can be and is devastating for many.  That's (any surgery) a lot of stress on the body, even if you feel like a superwoman or the Mack.   Not to mention the money and time lost from family, work and play. 

Although I joke and talk about how if I won the lottery I would get some "things" done, I am very afraid and reluctant to go back under the knife after WLS.  I was in serious pain and hurt like never before.  And all the other crap.  I don't want that hurt again, unless absolutely necessary.  I get a little teary eyed thinking about it, even now.   ::sniff sniff::  For real...

How long was your total recovery time for the 2 surgeries Mack?  I'm imagining about 2 months, at least.  Did you pay out of pocket or was it insurance funded?  'Cause the insurance company would definitely go after Rose if he messed up and they paid for it.  

ThaFatChick
Most Active