Befrore and after photos........

Maureen K.
on 11/13/09 5:09 am

Well I have posted my before and after plastic pictures. I screwed up the captions but I think you should be able to tell which are befroe and which are after. Feel free to look if you're not too scared on my profile.
Unfortunately I was not happy with the pictures but then I never am I think I look so much netter than the camera shows LOL oh well it has only been a week I am sure each day it only gets better Lord knows I feel better everyday.

Thanks to you all for your support and encouragement it has been a fantastic year.

Cheers

MO

SW - 223  CW- 130 GW- 140  Start Sz 18 Current Sz 4 Ht. 5'6"
 BA- LBL/TT 11/3/09

lizzybear
on 11/13/09 5:17 am - Olympia, WA
Wow - you look awesome!!  It doesn't look like you have much swelling at all.  I'm two weeks out and am way more puffy than you look at one week!

You crack me up - um, yeah, it's pretty obvious which pics are "before" and "after!"  Silly girl!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/09 5:19 am
Congratulations on your weight loss and your surgery.  You look wonderful, you really are too hard on yourself.  Your pictures really look amazing, you should be very proud of yourself. 

Keep up the good work and get plenty of rest!

Sherline
Amarylis
on 11/13/09 5:42 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 Wow Maureen, you look awesome! I assume you had a LBL and BL??

Congarts

chickster522
on 11/13/09 5:45 am
WOW, just think if you look this good so early out....how fantastic will you be in 6 months?
mommyto4kids
on 11/13/09 6:05 am
Amazing!  You are bikini ready!   Brandi
LinR
on 11/13/09 6:25 am
MO

Thanks for the pics.  You look fantastic.  The pics  really help those of us who are deciding what to do and when.   Hope my results look have this good.

Lin

Panda ..
on 11/13/09 6:39 am
azreggie
on 11/13/09 7:47 am - Tucson, AZ
You look fantastic!  Thanks for sharing.

Reggie

lann08
on 11/13/09 8:00 am - VA
You looking amazing! Like another poster stated, if you look that great now, how much better you're going to look in the coming months. I'm sooooo jealous. I want plastics yesterday. Posts like yours are such a huge help for us pre plastics. I know that my day will come and my body won't always look like it does now--lots of loose skin and saggy everything! Thank you so much for your post!
Most Active