Long thigh lift vs medial thigh lift

LinR
on 11/12/09 9:31 pm
I really wanted the medial thigh lift but so far general concensus from PS is I need the long thigh lift.

Wondering how the scar on the long thigh lift is at 6mos to a year out.  Does it bother you to see that scar when you are wearing a skirt or shorts or bathing suit?  Do others comment on the scar?  Do you think overall you are happy with the results so the scar is worth it or do you wish you had left a little bit of sagginess and not had the long scar?

Just trying to be mentally prepared.

Thanks for your input

LIn

Lisa0719
on 11/12/09 11:32 pm - PA
I haven't had surgery yet so I can't say but I don't think I would like the scar no matter what.  The recommendation has been the long scar, but I am still going with just the medial.  I know I will still have some sag/jiggling, but feel the medial will take care of the upper inner thigh "wrinkling".  But that's just me.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

cbhjr98
on 11/13/09 2:31 am
I had mine done in April - will try to take new pics tonight after my shower (even though I'm bloated - UGH!) so check my profile in like 5 or 6 hrs...

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
mara4u
on 11/13/09 3:23 am - NJ
 Cass I just saw your pics, you look fantastic.I love the way your legs look and your abdominal area is very tight. Did the PS lift you up in the butt?

I havent posted in months because I have been extremely bussy and dealing with depression.
About my PS my boobs have settled down and the scars are disappearing.The scars in the arms are still red but fading completely in some spots. I still feel numb in some places under the arm but have gained my strengh back. I stopped loosing wt. in March  have mantained and lost 2 sizes within this time.Im wearing a size 6 in pants and size Small shirts.I will like to get my legs done. more than anything else.I have no idea of how much is to get the legs done.My Doc told me the tummy tuck is 7,000 if I get it done within a yr of the boobie lift. Did you get both of them done at the same time? Does it hurt a lot? My boobies didnt hurt nor the arms just the weakness of the arms bothered me the most. Thanks a have a great weekend.  Mara
Leah H.
on 11/13/09 3:53 am - TX
You look great Cass.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

cbhjr98
on 11/13/09 4:48 am
Check out my pics that I just uploaded. - yes, you can see them, of course, but it's WAY better than before.

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
LinR
on 11/13/09 6:20 am
Cass:

Thanks for the pics.  You look great.  You look very firm and toned.  Hope I look this good when I am finished.

Lin

Most Active