Finally feeling better after having 5 drains removed!

lizzybear
on 11/12/09 7:45 am - Olympia, WA
OMG - 7 drains!  And you got 5 of them out after only 8 days?!?!  You are amazing.  I hope those other 2 can come out soon!  That's great that you're so pleased and love your surgeon.  That always helps make things go smoother!  Take it easy and get the rest you need.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Mendee M.
on 11/12/09 8:46 am - Mulvane, KS
Great to hear from you FAB!! I am so glad you are feeling better!! What drains are still in? I can't wait to see your pics!!

It is also great to hear that you love your surgeon. For those of us who are future Dr. S patients, it really helps to put our minds at ease, and reinforce our decisions.

Keep us posted!!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Cindy F.
on 11/12/09 3:59 pm - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
5 drains removed makes a big difference for sure.  Glad your doing better and that your happy with results. 

I am still sporting one drain.  Hate these suckers!!!!  I had 6 total now only one.

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
kidneedonor
on 11/12/09 4:26 pm
So glad to hear your making progress.. Music to my ears.. Can't wait to see your pics.. My daughter frm Az  took pics of my panni yesterday and she said  Mom  dont look at them   ya want to have a good day right  I said yeah  she said dont look at them.. Lol.. so I will look at them after I get the tummy tuck next Wed and then we can all compare ~~

[[[[Gentle Huggss]]]]]]

Nat

When are u coming back home?

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
montanadi
on 11/12/09 8:53 pm - Sheridan, MT

Fabs-Woohoo five drains gone!  What a relief that must be!  Glad to hear you're feeling so well and that you're so happy with the overall experience! 

Can't wait to see pics! 

Rest and get that protein in!

Diane

M B.
on 11/13/09 8:33 am - Warrensburg, MO
Wow - 7 drains!  I don't like the 2 I have.  So glad you have gotten most of them out! 

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/09 4:48 pm
Most Active