Finally feeling better after having 5 drains removed!

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/09 1:14 am
I'll tell you what guys this surgery has kicked my butt!  8 days out of surgery I got 5 drains removed & it has just made a world of difference!  Only 2 more to go, but overall I'm glad I chose to do it all at once, I am amazed at my results, I actually never expected them to be this good.  Should be able to get pics up in the next couple of days.  I actually love my surgeon & wouldn't dream of ever going to anyone else.  Just want to thank ya'll for your prayers & support throughout this part of my journey & let ya'll know how much I appreciate it. You guys are awesome!!!!!!
1stlady
on 11/12/09 2:08 am - VA
Good to hear from you and glad that you are doing good after you ps I wish u a speedy recovery.... Can't wait to see your pics!!!

CW 319/ I can do this.....22lbs till goal ( I WILL NOT SABOTAGE MYSELF).....

EGSuzie
on 11/12/09 2:16 am - Elk Grove, CA
I am super excited to hear you say this, and that you are doing well. It just makes me all the more anxious to be there myself! I can't wait to see your pics.

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

Leah H.
on 11/12/09 2:35 am - TX
CONGRATS. Can't wait to see pics.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

dw45
on 11/12/09 2:50 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Glad to hear that you are doing better with each day and it must feel much better without all those drains!

Can't wait to get there myself and have him fix my body!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/12/09 3:05 am
Wow 8 days already!?  That's amazing!  I bet you're thrilled to get those 5 drains out!  I am not looking forward to the drains.  You had a lot done and your body needs to take it's time to heal.  "baby" yourself and let others "baby" you too!  You deserve it!

I think often of your story about seeing your body for the first time after surgery.  I love that story!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/09 3:16 am - Haleiwa, HI
So happy for you Fabs!  I know you are happy to get some of your drains removed!  It makes a huge difference!  I cannot wait to see pictures!

Jessica
chickster522
on 11/12/09 3:56 am
Fab,

Once those drains come out you start to feel better in leaps and bounds. You are doing great, keep up the good work.

Debbie
salinasyaya
on 11/12/09 5:25 am - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with
Can't wait...just kidding...I'm soo nervous!! Glad to hear that you are feeling better.  Do you work?  If so, how much time do you plan on taking off?

sisichi
on 11/12/09 5:35 am - Manchester, PA
Hi Fabs, So glad that you are feeling better. Looking forward to seeing pics, Carole
Most Active