Revisions and advice....

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/09 10:09 pm - Garden Grove, CA
RNY on 08/10/04 with
Hi everyone,
I have my arm lipo next week and a belly button repair. I just posted new pics to my profile of my nasty arms. I had a brachioplasty 18 months ago. He removed all excess skin. However, the heaviness of my arms weighed the scar down and stretched it out a little. My arms are still awful but there is really  no extra skin there. My arms are my biggest part of my body. I wear a size 12 pant and a Large/Xlarge top which fits tightly in the arms and lose elsewhere.

The PS decided the best route now would be for him to go in and debulk with lipo my upper arms. He thinks he will really be able to shrink them down and change the appearance. There is a chance this will leave the nasty hanging skin again and I will have to get the brchioplasty scar revised to take out more skin.  My PS said there is no way to know for sure how they will end up.....meaning, he knows they will debulk nicely but not sure if the skin will retract.

Has anyone been in the same situation? I had chin lipo and my skin retracted back into place perfectly. Is it possible that at 36, my arms could go back into shape enough to where I don't have to do a Brachioplasty #2. I am okay with a tad of hanging skin, it is more the dimpled, rippled, sagging skin that scares me.

Also, has anyone had their belly button repaired? Mine has completely closed up....we can open it but it doesn't stay. Does this procedure hurt really bad?
Thanks for listening!
Kimberly
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/09 10:50 pm
Most Active