Did anyone carry their weight in butt and thighs? Did you have LBL?

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/09 2:30 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Oh no, that's gotta be disappointing for you.
I'm curious....did you lose more weight after your had your LBL done or were you at goal when it was done?
Thanks!
Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 11/12/09 2:46 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with

I haven't lost or gained weight since the swelling went down after Plastic surgery. I'm about 10-15lbs away from my ideal body weight, which I am waiting to achieve before I go in for contouring and a thigh lift.

I really was excited and happy to see that the LBL had helped my outer thighs, but yeah, it just didn't stick. :(

HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

Renee2007
on 11/12/09 12:04 pm - Central, FL

I was just going to add in Ruth, that you will probably even see a change in your outer thigh area when you get the inner thighs done. When he does the butt lift it will pull up on the outer thighs and when the time comes for the inner thigh lift it helps to pull the skin in tighter. At least it did for me. My inner thigh lift helped to tighten and smooth out my outer thigh some.

I think that might be another reason why he wants to do them separately. Once they are lifted up with the butt lift he'll then be pulling from a different direction when he does the inner thigh. Make sense?

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/09 10:16 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Renee!
Yep makes perfect sense....I think you are right about that.
Most Active