No more phat thighs for Soapy!!

Soaplady
on 11/10/09 10:01 am - Guilford, NY
Howdy gang,

Aside from a humongous headache I have fared well since my surgery. The garments are soooo tight but my head is the big problem. Dr S said it was from morphinre, which usually make me  vomit...I think I prefer the vomiting...do it once after each meal and its over...this isall day and nothing seems to touch it.

Called Fab a few minutes ago and the Dr came in so she will call me back . She is a doll. Tomorrow, she want tocome hang out..we may watch a flick. I brought about 15 dvds.

Looking forward to meeting KatieKat real soon. Then we can REALLY trash this town! (NOT!)

OK...FAb is going to call me back soon so I will close. I want to thank all of you for your well wishes, especially Fab for posting this and Jess for everything...like emailing about 20 of my friends and family.

See ya all later,

Soapy
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 10:06 am - Haleiwa, HI
Weird because I just emailed you!  I am so glad you are doing well enough to post!  I had the headache too!  I cannot wait to see pictures!

Love ya girl!

Jessica
Mendee M.
on 11/10/09 10:06 am, edited 11/10/09 10:07 am - Mulvane, KS
Great to hear from you FAB!!! Glad you are faring well!! I think Jessica had the same headache issue if I remember right. I think I am more worried about getting a migraine than I am the pain from surgery!!

If Dr. S can't give me liquid Percocet, I am bringing my own!!

Also glad to hear about the DVD's too. I was wondering if the rooms had a DVD player.

EDIT... Too funny- Jessica and I posted at the same time!

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
susie64
on 11/10/09 10:12 am
Hey Soapy!  I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well!  Well, except for the headache that is...but at least you aren't complaining about the surgical pain.  Congratulations!  Have you got to see any results yet?   I bet you are so excited!  Please continue to update us. I am so happy for you.

Highest Wt 278/Surg Wt 246/Current Wt 148.6/Goal Wt 145 (initial goal)   
Renee2007
on 11/10/09 10:26 am - Central, FL
Hope you get that headache under control. So good to see you posting. Get lots of rest and let us know how it all looks when you take a peek!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Soaplady
on 11/10/09 11:02 am - Guilford, NY
Thank you all for you  well wishes. I brought my little Netbook computer which has a smaller keyboard than a laptop, and with my long nails, typing is really tough.The backspace is getting a real workout.

Head still hurts like crazy but am OK otherwise. Fab is coming over around noon tomorrow and we will share lunch and a flick...or just talk.ALOT!! LOL

Gonna say goodnight...my head needs to go blank for a while. I will have Fab take pix tomorrow.

Love you all for your support and good wishes. I wish all of you "yet-to-be-done" folks a good surgery and recovery.

Love ya's!

Teri
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 7:11 pm
Hey Teri,

Hope your headache is all gone by now! Since Dr. S said he would be over at noon today to take 4 drains out , I will come by directly after that.  Looking forward to it...

Have a great morning, if it's anything like mine it will include breakfast, a shower & a nap .

TTYL,

Fab
kidneedonor
on 11/10/09 7:09 pm
Hang in there Soapie ~~ Thanks for paving the way for us ~

Natalie

One week from today is MY TURN !!!  YIKES

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 7:13 pm
Getting close there Nathalie, can't wait to cheer for ya...what are you doing on here so early?
kidneedonor
on 11/10/09 10:04 pm
It's call insomnia.. I hate it.. thats why I work nights now..   What r u doing UP??

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
Most Active