Which would you choose?

Mary162
on 11/10/09 8:40 am
If you had to choose between a breast lift and arm lift OR a lower body lift, which would you choose and why? 
"Marriage must constantly fight against a monster which devours everything:  routine."  ~Honore de Balzac

workingmommy
on 11/10/09 8:57 am
RNY on 12/10/07 with
I have had all three, but if I were to choose just one, I would go LBL.  It made the most difference in clothes (how I looked and how I felt).  And there is nothing better than not having a big ol' panni hanging!  good luck!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

Jody ***
on 11/10/09 9:06 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
I agree with April.  I haven't had any yet, but a good bra can keep the girls up, and I really don't need my arms done, but I need the TT and the LBL.....

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 9:12 am - Haleiwa, HI
Lower Body lift gets my vote!  I have had a LBL, BL/BA, MTL, and fat grafting to the butt.  The LBL definitely made the most difference!

Jessica
Anjail
on 11/11/09 10:50 pm - Detroit, MI
Jes, I just have to say you look fabulous. I wish I could wear a two piece.
sonnieN
on 11/10/09 9:55 am - grand rapids, MI
I agree w/ everyone. I'd go for the LBL. I've had  all done but again the LBL seemed to make the biggest difference. Love being able to wear clothes and tuck in the shirt and wear a belt and feel comfortable since I'm not trying to hide something.

Sonya
madame_butterfly
on 11/10/09 10:52 am - Where the Sun Shines, CA
Lower Body lift gets my vote!

I have had a LBL w/anchor, BL/BA, and fat injections to the rear. The LBL definitely made the most difference! But then again the guurls are MARVELOUS!
highest :313 | current :124 | low goal :145 | lowest: 118
Melissa M.
on 11/10/09 10:59 am - Seabrook, TX
Unless you don't have much excess skin on your stomach, I would do the LBL.  You really have to decide what bothers you the most.  I know some people have bad batwings and decide to do that first because they hate them the most. 
Mendee M.
on 11/10/09 11:37 am - Mulvane, KS
 I have not had my PS yet, but I am doing upper body work. I wear a size 4 jeans and do not have a "hanging panni". My stomach is wrinkly, as well as my thighs, but they are not giving me issues, and I can cover them up. However, I am still wearing a size large top due to my large arms and breasts. I will get implants, but only to restore the fullness I have lost. I want to be able to wear tank tops in the summer, which I won't do at the moment because of my "granny arms".

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
MultiMom
on 11/10/09 10:41 pm - NH
It would have to depend on your body.... I chose to have breast augmentation with my available PS money because I had skin flaps with nipples. There was nothing to put in a bra, I wore empty ones .

I am having a panni removal next month with my insurance paying for it, but I wouldn't have paid for it and not had the boobies (I love them !) I think I look pretty good in my size 2 jeans.

Go by what you think your body (and brain) needs the most.

Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

Most Active