Finally some results

omar157
on 11/7/09 6:54 pm - Maywood, NJ
Well I finally am seeing some results from my TT. I went to see my PS last thursday and I complained I looked funny and my skin was looking like an empty sock. Its only been 6 weeks but I was very unhappy. So the doctor whips out a cushion, like the one used to redo seating and he fits me for it and tells me to wear it inder my garments and binder for six weeks and I will get my results quicker. So I wore it home and feeling silly and looking fat till I took it off. OMG my belly was much flatter after only 2 hours so I bathed and rushed back into it, Day 2 with it was ok but on day three I felt it was all worth it, my Belly was completely flat "I am Very Happy"
omar157
on 11/7/09 10:47 pm - Maywood, NJ
I posted a picture in my profile if anybody wants to see what 4 days with the foam pad did. LOVING IT
(deactivated member)
on 11/8/09 7:59 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I'm curious about this cushion...never heard of it.  Do you have the name of it?  I'd like to research it....

CONGRATS on getting the results you want!
omar157
on 11/8/09 8:19 am - Maywood, NJ
Thank You
It's nothing more than a seat cushion from a fabric store about a 1/2 thick. He has it under my suit  almost all the way around with two binders. When he pulled it out I asked him if he was joking and I wasn't a chair but he assured me it will make a big difference and I laughed. I didn't get the last laugh and I am sure now I picked the right guy " I was worried for a while". I have looked it up all over the place online and have not found anything on this so if you do find it please foward me a link. Its like wearing a tighter suit but the cushion contours you nicely.
(deactivated member)
on 11/8/09 9:56 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
hmmm very interesting.  I'll let you know if I find anything on it.
TTFN
Leah H.
on 11/8/09 9:51 am - TX
Glad its working for you.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Most Active