Healing in Monterrey!

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/09 3:02 am - Haleiwa, HI
Fabs,

It was great to wake up this morning and see your post!  I am so glad you are feeling better, and I think day 3 and 4 are really the turn around days as well.  

The markings session really is an amazing experience because he is so obsessively thorough.  It is neat to see him in his zone when he is doing it, and he must be like that during surgery. 

Eating is very important because I definitely wasn't eating enough when I was in the hotel.  I finally realized it and started eating more! Any idea when you will be moving over there?

Tell the Dr's that I said hello!

Jessica

EGSuzie
on 11/7/09 3:34 am - Elk Grove, CA
I have to tell you...this post really made me happy! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well and being so well taken care of.

I teared up a little knowing they are so amazingly concerned with your well-being. I don't know of any doctor in the US that would bother to take the time and care the Saucedas are naturally giving you. I can't wait to be there, as well.

Take care and rest up!

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

Soaplady
on 11/7/09 6:12 am - Guilford, NY
Fab-ulouse!! So good to see you here! I wish I had the time to have tuned in earlier but today has been crazy busy trying to get ready to leave tomorrow morning.

I cannot wait to see you but I suspect it will be a while...I get in around 9 and unless I can see you before he starts fingerpainting on me, it will likely be either just before or after my surg. I have no idea what time he plans on starting mine, so if it is not really early, I will try to get to see you..

Hugs and kisses alll over the place. Cant wait to see you!!

Teri
kidneedonor
on 11/7/09 6:16 am
Hey Fab... Finally... We got some updates from Jessica on your progress day one and two.. glad to see your up and about.. I am so excited for you and I cannot wait to hear all the details.. get strong and hope to hear from y ou soon,

Nat

Prayers and well wishes sent your way..

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
Most Active