Healing in Monterrey!

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/09 10:32 pm
I am finally feeling good enough to get on here a few minutes.  It took me till today to feel human, actually till yesterday but my computer died in the middle of this message.  Anyway there is nothing better than looking down & seeing a flat stomach (lifting the sheet & looking at my stomach has become my new obsession)!  

The markings session was absolutely awesome, it allows you to see the doctors vision for you & that is where yiu really see the difference between any plastic surgeon & one who specializes or has had extensive experience in wls  patients, after that session was the first time I could actually visualize what I was about to become.

I am going on my 4th day after surgery and am surprised at how much better I feel than day 1 or 2.  My breakfast just got here so I will write more later.  Just wanted to wish the best of luck to those who have had surgery this week.  Terry I can't wait to see you just a couple of days now...

Fab

Diane B.
on 11/6/09 11:40 pm - Seymour, CT
Fab,  that is wonderful news!  Continued prayers for a speedy recovery, and safe travel home.  Congratulations, and write more when you can.

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

shscharger
on 11/6/09 11:43 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Hey Fab

The days only get better and better -- so just rest and take it as easy as possible !!  And it is something to watch Dr S while he is doing the markings . ( Guess I got to see it from two sides - first when he was marking me and then from a different view when he was marking Jess.  So I fully understand what you are talking about ! ) 

So glad you are feeling better . And I hope Teri will be able to keep you out of trouble when she gets down there !!  LOL 

And I got to ask  -- so was Dr S anything like he had been described to you ?

Talk to you later
Tony  
(deactivated member)
on 11/7/09 1:28 am
 I absolutely adore both doctor Sauceda's him & her!  She is concerned because I am not eating enough so she is going out herself  getting me lunch and dinner today.   I have never met such awesome people. OMG! she just walked in with a huge basket of fruit & a whole grocery bag of of other things.  She is amazing... I'm gonna eat now.

TTYL,
Fab 
chickster522
on 11/7/09 2:20 am
Fab,

It's so good to hear from you..glad you're starting to feel a little more normal.

They ( The Sauceda's) are amazing people, it's almost like you are family they take such good care of you.

Eat and rest...once you go to the hotel you will really start to feel better.

Debbie
shscharger
on 11/7/09 2:29 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
OK Little Darling

Don't make me come down there and have to get onto you !!   I told you about that while I was still down there !!  You got to give your new little  body plenty of energy to heal !!   You have been thru a lot !!

And yes they are both very special !!  Please tell both of them I said Hi !!   And the nurses too !!

Talk soon
Tony
Soaplady
on 11/7/09 6:08 am - Guilford, NY
Oh Tony...you dont know me very well, do you? Fab will have to keep ME out of trouble!

Maybe KatieKat will have to keep us both out of trouble!

Hope YOU are doing well, Tony,

(Now I will go  to the bottom of the pile to write to Fab...in my turn)
shscharger
on 11/8/09 12:22 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Teri

Well I hope both of yall are up and moving around enough to get to enjoy the later part of the stay. (And if you two can not be good --- then be good at it !! LOL  )

And I am doing GREAT today !  Five weeks out last night and I finally got to take out the drain this morning that I had to bring home .

Good luck and keep us posted .
Tony
Mendee M.
on 11/7/09 2:13 am - Mulvane, KS
 Fab,

I am SO glad to hear from you! I am sure it is a huge moral booster to see your transformations this early out. Please listen to Mrs Dr. S and get in your nutrients! That will only help speed your recovery.

I am curious... how do your arms feel? I am SO nervous that I won't be able to move them for a while after I get them done. 

Take care and speedy recovery!!!

Oh yeah- I am moving you to the POST Dr. Sauceda section of the spreadsheet!! 

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
chickster522
on 11/7/09 2:24 am
Mendee,

Don't be so nervous about using your arms...I could use them from day one...couldn't raise them above my head or lift anything of any weight, but I had no problem taking care of myself...showering...bathroom...no problem.

I couldn't get my self into my compression garment...actually still can't my husband has to get the last hook for me.

Debbie
Most Active