Bras - Front hook or Back hook with Brachioplasty?

cbhjr98
on 11/6/09 9:57 pm
FRONT!! im a month out and cant use my left arm to reach behind me to even scratch were my bra would normally hook,

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/7/09 6:45 am
Thanks Cass!  I think everyone is pretty right on!  Front it is!  I wish I had some!  I still need a lanyard for my drains and front hook bras.  I'm going to ABQ to hang out with my Mommy on Monday, I'm hoping we can do a little shopping!  I need my Mommy!!! 24 days til my surgery!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

wen
on 11/7/09 7:46 am - Manchester, NH
I had mastopexy and I found this awesome bra at Target.  It is a NURSING SPORTS bra of all things.   So comfortable.  It opened in the front for nursing and I changed my bandages that way..(had a hematoma so had some issues there).  It was ultra comfortable.
Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/7/09 8:03 am
That sounds like a great idea!  I need comfort and support.  I'll check Target.  Thank you Wen!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

wen
on 11/7/09 8:39 am - Manchester, NH
Welcome!  If you google Sports Nursing bra..they come up.

http://www.google.com/products?q=nursing+sports+bra&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=BRP2SueJI5PT8Abn85DzCQ&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=5&ved=0CCwQrQQwBA

I still wear mine.
MyLady Heidi
on 11/8/09 1:40 am
I didn't get a front hook bra but my arms never swelled with my brach surgery.  It was an easy surgery for me, I wish my arms were tighter now though, so maybe thats why it was so easy.

Hugs Heidi

Most Active