Dr. S - No reply to emails

Leah H.
on 11/7/09 7:36 am - TX
I emailed him yesterday and haven't heard back yet but he's always responded in less than 24 hours previously so I'd resend. He might have gotten swamped, not gotten the email or gotten sidetracked.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/7/09 8:07 am
It's funny Leah, he has us all so spoiled.  The poor man probably has no life.  Can you imagine how many email messages he gets a day?  Along with 15 hour surgical procedures and picking people up from the airport, taking them grocery shopping, pushing the kart, measuring and marking for 3 hours or more and making hotel visits to check on his post ops.  The man is a saint!,

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

EGSuzie
on 11/7/09 8:21 am - Elk Grove, CA
Ha! I was thinking the same thing! This guy needs a vacation...I mean after my surgery, of course, but still.

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/7/09 8:23 am
good thing his wife is one of the anesthesiologists or she'd probably never see the man!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

EGSuzie
on 11/7/09 8:24 am - Elk Grove, CA
Exactly!

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 11/7/09 10:09 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
My friend Ashley emailed him twice and it took him a week to reply. I'm not sure why
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/09 3:11 am - Philly, PA and New Windsor, NY
Due to some personal issues, I am not sure if I am going to be able to go through with my insurance covered plastics that are scheduled.  I decided to email Dr S last night (around 11pm) as a back up measure.  I sent him my info and my pics and with two hours he responded with a price quote and information on what he felt I need and why.  I am not sure that I can afford to go to MX any more than I can make the time to go with my insurance covered TT in December, but he was very prompt in returning my email...
blessings24
on 11/8/09 11:55 am
Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. S. got back to me today.  I am sending over pics on Tuess and he will let me know. 

I felt bad because he apologized and said he was busy so he was not able to get back to me earlier.  I apologized to him for being a pest.

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting his comments after he gets my pics.

Althea
Most Active