Dr. S - No reply to emails

blessings24
on 11/7/09 3:30 am
I have heard so many good things about Dr. Sauceda from the posts.  I have emailed him twice and sent an email to medicaltourism at the site.  I have not heard back yet.  Is that unusual?  I sent two emails over the last two weeks.  I also did not want to keep sending them if this is normal.

I was hoping to see if I could get a procedure done at th end of December.  I need a breast lift, lbl and probably a medial thigh lift.  I cannot afford all at once - financially or with time off from work.  So I thought I would start with the breast lift.  My arms are a little loose but are not bad. 

Thoughts?
Althea
EGSuzie
on 11/7/09 3:39 am - Elk Grove, CA
Strange...I received responses within one day. I am currently waiting to hear back about my confimation...but I only sent him the info yesterday afternoon.

Perhaps you might double check all email addy's just to be sure?

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/09 3:50 am - Haleiwa, HI
The email address you should send them to is [email protected] .  Try again because it is definitely not like him.

Good luck!

Jessica
Chris D
on 11/7/09 3:50 am - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
Only once did I not hear back from him within 24 hrs.  He was so busy he read my email but forgot to respond.  I would send him another email.  and check your junk mail filters to make sure his response was not sent there by mistake

blessings24
on 11/7/09 4:16 am
Everyone,

Thanks.  I sent another email using another email account and checked my spam filters.

I will wait to hear from him.

Althea
Mendee M.
on 11/7/09 4:51 am - Mulvane, KS
 The only time I didn't hear back within 24 hours was when I sent my pics. I don't think he downloaded those to his blackberry. .  Most other times I emailed him, I heard back within a few hours.

I will say in his defense, we have made him a very busy man lately!! Who knows how many other patients he has that are not OH'rs!! 

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/7/09 6:39 am
Hijack Mendee!

IF I had sent my pics and not heard back from him quickly, I would have just assumed that I blinded him!  Or he had poke his eyes out and couldn't respond!!!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

cbhjr98
on 11/7/09 5:11 am
I would guess that his email didn't like your email for some reasons - something probably triggered his spam filters and he might not have gotten your emails from that account - hopefully he'll get the emails from the other account you sent it from.

Good luck!

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/7/09 6:38 am
I have to agree with the others!  He ALWAYS responds pretty quickly.  I know when I wrote about the Compression Garments it took him two days, but I think he was checking on the sizes for me.  He is very thoughtful about always getting back to me!

Recently, I have sent him a lot of email and snail mail to sign my disability papers.

Also, I wanted to mention, as his site says, if your surgery is not over $6K, you'll have to pay for your hotel and airfare.  If it's over $6K, he'll pay for hotel and up to $600.00 for airfare.  It's just something to consider.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

katrn05
on 11/7/09 7:19 am - Troy, MI
Maybe he was busy?

Most Active