Compression Garment

Ms Shell
on 11/6/09 5:38 am - Hawthorne, CA
Oh no Cindy you need a bigger size is should NOT be that bad...

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Cindy F.
on 11/6/09 7:52 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
I am going to leave it off for a few days and then get a bigger one.  Oh it is so sore.
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/09 9:44 am
 This is not right -- the garment should support and protect your body; mine zipped up to prevent tugging on the incisions.  This does not sound the way it should be!!!  Maybe they got you into one that wasw too small?
Cindy F.
on 11/6/09 1:58 pm - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
I think so because I could not even put it on myself.  Oh so now I have to just wear this elastic wrap (what I wore with drains in) for a couple of days and I am going to shop for new compression garment.  The one I have tried to kill me LOL

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
JazzysGirl
on 11/7/09 5:57 am - North, GA

I hope you got the new garment and that you're feeling better.  It did sound like you needed a bigger size.

Feel better...

Susan

iconsicons icons icons 

Most Active