Panni/Lift/Upper Back???

CMR2595
on 11/6/09 4:40 am - CT
Hello all...

Never thought I would be posting on this site this soon! 

I'm 13 months out from surgery and was just approved by for a Panni, Breast Lift , and Upper back thing (don't know the formal name for it)..but its basically removing the extra skin on the sides of your breasts on your way to the back under the armpit....) 

Anyway, anyone want to comment on their experiences with having any or all of these procedures done....I am especially interested in hearing about anyone with the breast lift.  I never thought they would cover it, but they are so I feel like I must do it.  But its a little scary.  I did ask the question about what cup size I will be after the lift, and he told me "C"....so I didn't want to ask about implants because I think I am fine with a "C"....

Any thoughts, inspirations, comments.....regarding recovery....pain....
Thanks in advance,
Courtney
HW/SW/CW/GW: 301/298/179/154
Just had a baby....working off 25 lbs!
dhaworth
on 11/6/09 4:55 am

WOW, congratulations to you!  How exciting!!!  I would LOVE to have a breast lift, but I can't see it being covered for me, I will ask tho!!! 

Good luck!

Ms Shell
on 11/6/09 6:01 am - Hawthorne, CA
I had everything you listed and also a butt augmentation, my front pictures are on my profile.  I was never really a C but I played one...not only did I get a lift but my doctor injected some fat from my lipo.  I am a nice C cup and actually fill out my C bras now =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

BrookeK
on 11/6/09 8:13 am - Arlington, TX
I am having an arm lift and the upper back thingee (just like you described) on the 20th!  I decided not to do the breast lift.  The doctor suggested it, but my boobs don't bother me.  I'm saving that money and putting it toward an LBL and thigh lift next go round.

I never even thought to submit it to insurance.  That is fantastic yours will pay.

Brooke K
 I am 5'4" tall

MistersMom65
on 11/6/09 9:35 pm, edited 11/6/09 9:35 pm - TN
I had the Breast lift & the skin/fat of my "Side Boobs" taken care of (LOL). He actually took the fat from "Side Boobs" and moved it over to my breasts and that filled in some of the lost Breast Volumne. I was a DD at my highest weight & now am a low D,high C depending on the bra. The Breast Lift was all I needed. I had though I'd need an implant as my Breasts hung so low on my STOMACH and I didn't seem to have enoght tissue left I thought. If you will PM me I will send you my before/after pix.
 Painwise...I was a little uncomfortable after with the swelling but no PAIN and I'm a WUSSY to the max! It took about 3 months for the swelling to all go down. I would do it again in a heartbeat. It made me feel like a girl again. And I was no longer embarrassed to let them be seen. I had a Facelift/Browlift/Eyelift/Breastlift together & was back to work in 12 days.

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

Most Active