onsidering PS In Costa Rica

WildeWoman1
on 11/4/09 12:27 pm
After a consultation with a PS here in California ~ I am considering a TT & arm lift in Costa Rica. The cost will be about half - I would spend 14 days at a recovery inn - that is staffed 24/7 & includes 3 meals day.

Has anyone else considered Costa Rica for their surgery?

Thanks!!
cindyj578
on 11/4/09 6:34 pm - Saint Cloud, FL
VSG on 03/08/07 with
I had surgery in Costa Rica and was very pleased.  I went to Dr. Rashi Rosenstock.  I stayed at a recovery retreat (can't remember the name) and thought that my experience for myself and my daughter was wonderful.  If you like to know anything else, just pm me.  Cindy

WildeWoman1
on 11/4/09 9:17 pm
What surgeries did you have? How long did you stay in Costa Rica? Did you feel safe while there?

The prcing is much better in Costa Rica & the thought of 2 weels with some one cooking is a dream come true ~ I am just a little concerend about complications & what would happend if I developed one.

thanks!
DrL
on 11/5/09 3:56 am - Houston, TX
Clinica Rosenstock-Liebermann is well known. I stopped by there last time I was down in September, but now with the new CIMA hospital system the Paseo Colon district (where many private clinics as well as CR-L were located) has had a bit of a downturn.  Sad because my favorite hotel is located there.

Having been to CR over a dozen times, and a good friend who has retired there, I can tell you it is a different world than the rest of latin america.  Being the only functioning democracy has a lot to do with it !

You may wnat to look into the CIMA system.  http://www.cimahospital.com/start.html
John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
bwburgin1015
on 11/10/09 12:31 pm - NC
I have not had plastic surgery, but have had medical care in Costa Rica.  I was very pleased with the price and the quality of service. I worked in the Healthcare industry in America for 7 years and I think Costa Rica'a quality of care in general was very good.
Most Active