Four days til I leave for Mexico!

Soaplady
on 11/4/09 9:15 am - Guilford, NY
Well, the time is almost here. On Sunday I will be catching a flight to Monterrey and Monday morning, my surgery will begin.

I am really excited about ridding myself of the remnants of my years of obesity! And I cannot wait to look down and have my view obscured by perky boobs instead of loose belly flab.

Katie...I look forward to meeting you there! And Fab should be in fine shape by then.

Good luck to all of you with upcoming dates! Isnt this awesome?\

Soapy
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/09 9:28 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Best wishes on your journey!!!!!

And yes, it is awesome!
dw45
on 11/4/09 9:31 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
So excited for you!  Be sure to keep us posted!

We will be anxiously awaiting!!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

chickster522
on 11/4/09 10:14 am

Teri,

I'm so excited with you. The best part is how it makes you feel about yourself...NORMAL...finally !

Debbie

O. Kufi
on 11/4/09 10:35 am
Teri
You will be there before you know it and waking up with much less of yourself and looking GOOD!

Wish I was going too!

Antonette

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

EGSuzie
on 11/4/09 11:11 am - Elk Grove, CA
Awesome! Your journey is finally coming full circle.

Take care and safe travels.

~Suz

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

Soaplady
on 11/4/09 8:48 pm - Guilford, NY
Yes, Finally!! I really cant wrap my head around NOT having midriff bulge. I have always had it...even when I was slim before I quit smoking and became obese! THAT will be the golden egg.

Thanks for your good wishes...

Teri
lizzybear
on 11/4/09 1:04 pm - Olympia, WA
I'm so excited for you - best wishes to you on your trip, your surgery and your recovery!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Soaplady
on 11/4/09 8:47 pm - Guilford, NY
Thanks, Lizzie...it wont be long for you either! Once you commit to it, the time just flies,

Best of luck on YOUR journey too.

Ter
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/09 2:44 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Teri,

I am so excited for you girl!  I cannot wait for you to have your new body!  It is such a great feeling to be close to the end of the obesity journey! 

Good luck and make sure Dr S updates us when your surgery is over!

Love ya!

Jess
Most Active