Vitamin E

aknewme
on 11/3/09 12:30 pm
I have been searching for LIQUID vitamins without vitamin E...I am having problems doing so.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I have the lapband I need to have liquids...so tablet isnt an option (unless I crush'em...)

Anyone?

Thnx
katiekat412
on 11/3/09 9:08 pm
I wish I could help, but I'm looking forward to responses. I'm a week and two days pre-op, and I stopped taking my multivitamin because of the E...now I take a million pills in the morning that make me naucious, and I'm still missing a lot of what's in a multi.

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/09 11:55 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Are you looking for it to take orally or as an ointment for your scars?
I found the liquid which I put on my incision in Walgreens.  It was hidden in the isle with the body moisturizer....ask a clerk for help finding it if that's what you are looking for.
aknewme
on 11/4/09 12:05 am
This is all pre-op and one of the requirements is to not take Vitamin E but to take Multi-vitamins.  I have the lapband and have difficulties swallowing pills.  I am currently taking a multivitamin that has VitaminE. 

I am looking for a multi-vitamin that doesnt have Vitamin E but is liquid
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/09 12:18 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
SORRY! I misunderstood your message.  I thought you were looking for vitamin E.  My mistake!!

Go to the Vitamin Shoppe on-line...you might find a liquid there (I'm not sure, but I find a lot of good stuff there).

Best wishes
Most Active