I have a date with Dr. Sauceda

dw45
on 11/4/09 9:30 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Congrats!  What a great Christmas present to yourself!  We may get to meet each other...I'll have my surgery with Dr. S. on Dec. 17th and will be there thru Dec. 24th.  I'm leaving early so I can get home to have Christmas with my three kiddo's!

Chris will be there too!  So happy for you!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

EGSuzie
on 11/4/09 10:21 am - Elk Grove, CA
I hope to see you there.

Lucky you getting to go home for the holidays. My kids are being very understanding about Dad and I being gone. Besides, they'll be with Nana and Papa and will be royally spoiled the entire time! 

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

O. Kufi
on 11/4/09 10:41 am, edited 11/4/09 10:42 am
Congratulations!

Dr Sauceda is simply awesome! I just love him to life! I am excited for you!
Yes....Merry Merry Christmas to you!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Mendee M.
on 11/4/09 11:29 am - Mulvane, KS
 Suzie,

Congrats on your date!! You will be well on your way to recovery when I get there. I will be coming in on the 27th, with surgery on the 28th.  I will be hitting you up for advice I am sure!!

I have a spreadsheet for Dr. Sauceda patients. I will be sure to add you!!

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
EGSuzie
on 11/4/09 4:11 pm - Elk Grove, CA
Thanks for the add. I checked your list several times to see if anyone was scheduled near my date...it's a relief to know that we are essentially stacked up and overlapping. Dr. S is going to be a busy boy with all of the OH clientele!

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/09 2:50 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Congratulations Suzie!  I am so excited for you, and I know you will be happy with Dr Sauceda!  Please keep us updated on your journey!

Jessica
EGSuzie
on 11/4/09 4:14 pm - Elk Grove, CA
Reading your blog really helped me to make my final choice regarding a surgeon. And although my hubby is able to accompany me (by some miracle!), it was a relief to know that I really could do this by myself if the need was there.
I will be certain to update as this process unfolds. I still can't believe it is finally underway! 

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/09 5:16 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Suzie,

It is really great to hear that my blog helped you.  I really try to give as much info as I can and give info that I knew I was looking for when I was searching for a Dr.  So happy to hear that your husband is able to accompany you as well!  I wish my husband could have gone with me, but it was nice to have him take a week off when I got home too.  I really needed him!  It won't be long until you have your new body!

Jessica
salinasyaya
on 11/5/09 12:35 am - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with
Congrats!! My hubby and I will arrive on the evening of the 25th and I have my surgery scheduled for the 26th....Maybe they can get us a room near each other.  My hubby is probably flying back on the 2nd and I am to stay until the 6th...I'm very excited but also very scared of the pain...

EGSuzie
on 11/5/09 2:07 am - Elk Grove, CA
Awesome! We can hit the breakfast bar together once we're vertical! lol.

I'm nervous about the pain, as well...but that's what pain management drugs are for. I am confident Dr. S will keep us as comfortable as possible.

Most Active