Has anyone heard how FAB is doing?

kidneedonor
on 11/4/09 12:44 am
Fab has her surgery yesterday.. can anyone thats gone to Mexico.. give us an update on where FAB is right now post op..what is possibly going on on day two ?
Thanks for any input..

Natalie

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/09 2:26 am - Haleiwa, HI
I just sent Dr Sauceda an instant message on Google chat, and he was with Fabs at the clinic. He said she is doing great, and has having some pain since it is the first day. He joked with me that I should know that very well!  LOL!  She is in her clinic room resting.  This would be considered day 1 since surgery would have been most of the day yesterday.  Depending on how she feels, she might get a shower, but I doubt it.  He will try to get her up walking today, and she should be on IV pain meds.  She should get her catherter out when she starts walking and takes her first shower. 

Hope that helps!

Jessica
dw45
on 11/4/09 2:53 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thanks Jessica!  I was wondering about her too!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

susie64
on 11/4/09 3:11 am
Thanks Jessica.  I hope she feels better quickly.  have Dr S pass it along that we are all thinking about her.

Highest Wt 278/Surg Wt 246/Current Wt 148.6/Goal Wt 145 (initial goal)   
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/09 3:16 am - Haleiwa, HI
I just got an email from her, and her pain is better now that she got some morphine.  She is amazed on how flat her belly is and her new boobs!  Surgery went for a long time, and he had to spend a lot of time on her breasts.  She got to see the message I sent to Dr Sauceda since he was in the room with her when I contacted him.  I let her know that her OH friends were thinking about her too!

Jessica
Leah H.
on 11/4/09 6:04 am - TX
Thanks for the update. :)

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Suzi Que
on 11/4/09 7:17 am - British Columbia, Canada

Hijack,

Hi Leah....that's a nice pic of you and your two children.  Are you getting PS?  What done and with who....Dr. S.  How are you paying and what was your quote?

Suzi

VSG June 26, 2011 - 3 Year Sleevaversary

Leah H.
on 11/4/09 8:33 am, edited 11/4/09 8:34 am - TX
Hi Suzi. :) Thanks. I LOVE that pic. Yes I am going to Dr. Sauceda. I'll pm you the amount. I am having a large tummy tuck and breast lift. It's all inclusive if over $6000 so that includes the hotel stay and he does take off up to $600 towards airfare.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

O. Kufi
on 11/4/09 10:54 am
Thanks for the update. Hugs to Fab!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Most Active