Tummy next week

BonBon1
on 11/2/09 7:27 am - Somewhere, GA
Wow, I can't believe I'm finally getting my tummy tuck next week on the 11th!  I've waited so long with trying to get insurance approval, then an appeal, but now it's happening very fast.  The insurance co. gave me a short window of time to get the surgery so we scheduled it very quickly.
The fun thing about it all is that my dr. is 8 hours away and we will be staying in Tampa for several weeks after my surgery.  Now I will know how all the people going to Mexico feel!  Except that they will be flying home and I will have a long car ride back to GA.
  I  have gotten so much help  and info here I feel so much better prepared for the whole thing.
So thanks everybody; you're all great!
                            Nervous and excited, Bonnie
lizzybear
on 11/2/09 7:56 am - Olympia, WA
Congratulations on finally getting to have it done!!  And for getting insurance to pay for it - that's super hard to do!!  I'm very happy for you.  Keep us posted when you feel up to it.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

BonBon1
on 11/2/09 8:02 am - Somewhere, GA
Thanks, Lizzie, you're a sweetheart!
Soaplady
on 11/2/09 8:26 am - Guilford, NY
BonBon, that is great news. How I wish my insurance would cover some of my work.

Make sure you keep us posted on your recovery. There is no more caring bunch than the ones here.

Happy healing!

Soapy
BonBon1
on 11/3/09 6:49 am - Somewhere, GA
Soapy, I'll definately post about the surgery when I can.  I'll post pics, too, if I can ever figure out how it do it.  I'm a bit on the klutzy side with 'puter stuff!
  You're right, this is a great bunch of ladies!
Soaplady
on 11/3/09 8:06 pm - Guilford, NY
Me too! I dont know if I will be able to upload pics without someone coaching me. Maybe Fab or Katie can walk me through the process from the hotel.

Maybe I can find a 6 year old to help me!

Soapy
Leslie T.
on 11/2/09 10:05 am - Northern, KY
Keep us posted, I know I would love to read all your before/after thoughts and experiences...My TT is coming up in December.
RNY 5/2008 180 pounds lost from highest weight.   TT and arms done 12/2009
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker
BonBon1
on 11/3/09 6:51 am - Somewhere, GA
Hi Leslie,  Dec. is just around the corner, so I know you must be getting excited, too.  I'll post some stuff about my experiences as soon as I can, or get DH to do it. 
  Good luck to you on your surgery, too!
(deactivated member)
on 11/3/09 10:48 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Best wishes on your upcoming Tummy Tuck!!
Most Active